Labor Day weekend folks...you know the drill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day weekend folks...you know the drill

drive like everyone is out to kill you and will do something stupid at any second.

cause they will.

be safe.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I myself won't be driving too much...replacing opti, water pump, plugs, wires, belt, couple hoses, eating bbq, coors light

Everyone have a fun and safe labor day weekend
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

You be safe as well, fellas. I am heading to a car show tomorrow night, and not much else. Can't afford to drive with these gas prices.

Be safe and have a good one.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
        I myself won't be driving too much...replacing opti, water pump, plugs, wires, belt, couple hoses, eating bbq, coors light

since when are you old enough to be drinkin' coors light!!! haha I'm just kiddin' have fun everybody!!!
        '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

I'm not driving anywhere, I'm staying put. Screw OPEC and their price gouging in the time of a natural disaster.

Maybe if the demand for gasoline actually showed the slightest hint of elasticity, they wouldn't be able to increase prices whenevr they felt like it.

I encourage anyone to stay off the roads this weekend. Walk, ride bikes, or sit at home and cancel plans if you have to. Let's make this weekend the least profitable weekend of the year for the oil companies!!!!
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

There will be plenty of Erdinger Weissbrau in my tummy this weekend.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
              I'm not driving anywhere, I'm staying put. Screw OPEC and their price gouging in the time of a natural disaster.

Maybe if the demand for gasoline actually showed the slightest hint of elasticity, they wouldn't be able to increase prices whenevr they felt like it.

I encourage anyone to stay off the roads this weekend. Walk, ride bikes, or sit at home and cancel plans if you have to. Let's make this weekend the least profitable weekend of the year for the oil companies!!!!
              Agreed. I was invited to a friend's place about 40 minutes from where I live. I respectfully declined just due to gas prices.

Plus my fridge is stocked with Dos Equis.
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

Comment

There will be plenty of Erdinger Weissbrau in my tummy this weekend.
                Ever since you got me to try that a year ago or whatever, that's definitely turned in to my beer of choice when I'm feeling (and can afford to be) a 'lil high class

Good stuff!
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                  Plus my fridge is stocked with Dos Equis.
                  I do believe I have never tried that one...if it's worth it, I might have to give it a shot this weekend.

Comment

I do believe I have never tried that one...if it's worth it, I might have to give it a shot this weekend.
                    Give it a go. I went on a cruise back in '97, and that was the first time I ever had one. Been hooked ever since. It's roughly the same price as Corona. Tastes a bit more refined to me... A bit more like a German beer than Mexican. Very smooth.
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

Comment

I'm with you guys, stayin home. I'll watch the race this weekend.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
                      1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Make sure you get the "Special Lager" - in the green bottle... not the "Amber" one in the brown bottle. The green one is fantastic stuff.

Comment

Make sure you get the "Special Lager" - in the green bottle... not the "Amber" one in the brown bottle. The green one is fantastic stuff.
                          Good call...I'll keep that in mind then

Comment

The Special Lager definitely leans more towards a German beer, whereas the Amber is very much like a Michelob, but a bit smoother in my opinion. Both are great.
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                              The Special Lager definitely leans more towards a German beer, whereas the Amber is very much like a Michelob, but a bit smoother in my opinion. Both are great.
                              Now I'm torn then. I do like Michelob...but german beer almost always gets my vote.

We'll see what I choose on when the time comes...probably the special lager

Comment

Working...
                              X