C S I hates f-bodys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C S I hates f-bodys

i got the csi seasion 1 _3 box set for my birthday having watched them i think the producers of the show have got somthing against f-bodys they have destroyed 3 so far a 3rd gen in chaseing the bus and two 4th gens one blown up and one crashed into a river what has the poor f-body ever done to them to have this happen?
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Just think about Fear Factor. Every car they wreck is a gutted out 3rd Gen Camaro.
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
      Just think about Fear Factor. Every car they wreck is a gutted out 3rd Gen Camaro.
      For the final thing once, they were using a gutted out 2nd gen camaro. The object was to hit a ramp as fast as possible, flip the car on its roof, and see who could go the furthest before the car came to a complete stop.
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

has any one else been bitten by the csi bug i just cant get enough
        http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
        C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

I love CSI. Also, don't forget the episode where Brass chases down the guy in the 2nd gen who was in cahoots with Brass' daughter in the drug smuggling thing. The episode where Brass drew his gun on the unarmed man.

There is also an episode in season 3 or so where Catherine's ex-husband dies after being shot and his 4th gen crashes in the drainage ditch, trapping Lindsey (Catherine's daughter) in the back seat.
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

CSI's a great show. I never got into the Miami and NY spinoffs, but the original series is great. My wife has seen every episode at least twice, and she still watches every rerun on Spike TV. I think she's the world's biggest CSI fan.
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Another vote for CSI here i used to watch the original all the time adn the reruns when i could. Now im at school so i cant keep up with them as much, but what an awesome show!
              -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

I watch it on Spike all the time, and caught almost all of last season on TV. I missed out the previous season though, so I missed the whole Sara as a drunk, Grissom getting his hearing fixed, and anything else that happened.
                "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

What 4th gens did they blow up? That sucks!

The only other 4th gen in a movie, I can recall, was some kind of warewolf movie called "Cursed." It was a red Camaro, not sure if it was a Z, but it had an ugly wing and I believe at least a cat-back or muffler-back. At least they didn't wreck it.
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                    I love CSI. Also, don't forget the episode where Brass chases down the guy in the 2nd gen who was in cahoots with Brass' daughter in the drug smuggling thing. The episode where Brass drew his gun on the unarmed man.
                    with out sounding anal but the epsode in question is called elley

Comment

Working...
                    X