What is going on here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on here?

How in the world did the NAACP, black leaders, and people in general turn this vast tragedy into a racial discrimination up rise???? Why do they feel compelled to expend their energy into blaming everyone else, especially the Federal Government, when they could be helping to evacuate and treat people themselves instead?? Why??

Are they that naive and blind that they did not see their own people shooting their own family members, shooting at rescue personnel, shooting at cops, raping, murdering, starting fires, stealing, robbing, etc., etc.? How the hell can they even think for one moment to point the finger at anyone but themselves? This is really pissing me off!

Everyone knows it takes time to clear roads, clear debris, and establish some sort of order before rescue personnel, Red Cross, FEMA, The Salvation Army, and other authorities can move in and begin to rescue people, treat people, and distribute food, water, and medicine. I keep hearing people blame our government for having too many National Guard overseas. BS! There shouldn't exist a need in the first place for our own National Guard to defend our own nation's people against themselves just so that a proper and efficient rescue operation can be put into work!

I understand that these people are scared, hungry, displaced, disoriented, and in need of medical treatment, but it is not an excuse to blame our Federal Government for a "slow response". Our Federal Government is doing everything they can within their power to help these people, but these people themselves are making it increasingly difficult to even be helped.

Everyone seems to be blaming Bush for the problem. Check out Michael Moore's website for the brilliant letter he wrote to Bush

I sent Moore a letter of my own (actually an E-mail). I asked him what he as a millionaire was doing (aside from complaining, trying to capitalize and trying to gain publicity) to help aid the victims. Surely, someone that has the kind of power that Moore possesses could do something to help.

BTW, i agree with you on the racism situation. Since the disaster, all of the other boards i'm on are dealing with racial issues. It seems like blacks are pointing their fingers at us for their misfortune. When we defend ourselves, we're labeled racists. I don't quite understand it.
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Not surprising. Not surprising one bit.

The NAACP is a joke. An absolute joke.

There. I said it.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I agree. They said that the US govt didnt care because 2/3 the population there is black. Yea, the goverment is really looking for that...we don't save the black people before hand, but spend millions now in rescues and damage control. And the 1/3 of the whites and others just have to die with them because they're a minority in the area. Absolutely no brains.

And I saw an NAACP leader complaining about news reports. There was a picture of a black person holding a bunch of stuff. The caption was that he was a "looter." Then a couple white people were in an unrelated picture holding food, and the caption said that they "found the food." Now they're all up in arms about this. Hmmm...what if it was true?! Or maybe we should just try to find a white looter and black survivor to snap photos in order to make pictures politically correct?

The "leaders" just want to complain on how much they're opressed. It makes me laugh, but angry everytime I hear another excuse.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/619.html
          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
          SOLD- Kinda miss it
          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
          SOLD- Good riddance!
          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Kaaannyyayyaaa Weeswessst caaacanncan shut hissisisss hooole.

For some odd reason, that fund raiser lead by celebs made me want to yuke for some reason.

Whaaatawhat evvvevvvever.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Everything that is happening...sadly...is a joke. I could never understand what they are going through...but I can't help but feel disgusted. Who shoots the very people trying to save their lives?!?!

And as for Michael Moore, let me tell you a little something about this man who cares about the well being of the every day joe. Last year, before the election, he went on a college campus tour to make lectures. I have many friends down at Eastern Illinois University, and this was the news at their school during that time. Apparently, Michael Moore was going to make a lecture there, but turned it down. Why is this might you ask??? Because the school didn't want to pay him his $10,000 fee that he requested for making a lecture. That was his fee for every college if they wanted him to make a lecture. The man who cares about the people and tries to help us all out declined a chance to try and talk to the youth of america because he didn't get his 10 grand. What a loser!!!
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I absolutely couldn't believe what Kayne West said. Well I guess I can. I'm glad they cut him off, but he still was allowed to say too much. I guess Cindy Sheehan and her team of lefty jizzsacks must have got to him as well.

Comment

Bush probably doesn't care about poor people. It's not that they're black. I have never understood why race always has to be an issue. I have dealt with it many times.
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                    Bush probably doesn't care about poor people.
                    I hope that your busy schedule is what prevented you from taking the time to rationalize your thoughts before typing this. I know you can't possibly believe this is true. Bush has extensively helped the poor throughout both of his terms...far more so than the Democrats would love for people to believe.

Comment

I thought he was saying bush doesn't care about poor blacks. I'm saying if he doesn't care it's probably only cause they're poor, color doesn't matter.

That's all I was saying.
                      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                        I thought he was saying bush doesn't care about poor blacks. I'm saying if he doesn't care it's probably only cause they're poor, color doesn't matter.

That's all I was saying.
                        What prompts you to consider that Bush "doesn't care" in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage

I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I saw that... LOLOLOLOL!!!
                          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                            I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I saw that... LOLOLOLOL!!!
                            Well it just seems obvious by the what he is saying and how he is saying it, that he is not too bright and just a complete ignorant moron for saying what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                              Not surprising. Not surprising one bit.

The NAACP is a joke. An absolute joke.

There. I said it.
                              I agree 100%. The NAACP is nothing but a problem, and should be put out of it's misery.
                              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                              X