The T/A is long gone but still advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The T/A is long gone but still advertising

I sold my 97 WS6 about a year ago now. Like most on this board, I religiously used Zaino and kept it looking great. Only drove it to work on the nicest of nice days, etc. Of course, everyone at work would ask what wax I used, and of course I'd take the chance to push Zaino, some even asked me if I'd wax their cars with it. On Friday, a year after the WS6 was gone, someone asked again if I still used the stuff, and when I said yes asked if I'd wax his car with it. He was serious enough about it to pay me $50 for a wash and wax, along with $10 in gas money to get to his house. I gave it the whole treatment with Dawn, Z-5 with ZFX, finished it off with a blast of Z-6 and did the tires up with Z-16. He seemed happy with the results, and two guys he had at his house expressed interest so they got my number . Hopefully, when he gets back to work and others see the results, they'll be bringing some business my way too.

Just had to share. Made $60 to do something I love to do anyway! With the prospect of more on the way.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Working...
X