New Job!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job!

As many of you know I have been without a contract since the end of June. In addition to my efforts to find a job the consulting company I work for has been trying to find work for me, but the market has been very tight. My bench time expired August 19th so I have been on unemployment for a couple weeks now.

So, here comes the great news!! While I was in Miami getting my MCSE I got a call from my contracting company. They wanted to set up an interview at TDS telecom for immediately after I returned home with my MCSE. I went to the interview and thought it went well.

The next day they call the contracting company and say they want to take me!! Wooo Hooo!

It is a 3 month to hire contract. So, unless I totally screw something up I will be an employee of TDS come December then I will get full benefits including health and dental. I'm elated! My family has been paying $850/month to cobra the insurance from my wife's last job and we will be able to stop that very soon now!

I'll be working on TDS's software deployment team. my primary responsibilities will include creating software packages with Wise software management and deploying them with SMS.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Good news.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Congratulations Tracy!

Comment

Congrats, Tracy, that's great to hear. You earned it.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Congrats! Glad to hear the good news
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Good to hear man
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
              1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535