good God almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good God almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do they let these people in public!!!!!!!??????????

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9256740/

if i saw somebody do that, i'd rip thier arms off and stuff them up thier @$#$!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I'm truly disgusted. It sickens me that there are actually things like this who roam our streets.

I wish I could be locked up in a room with a guy like that for 10 minutes...please...I'd get a years worth of aggression out in that time. I absolutely hate hearing about some scummy @$$**** like this..and the sad thing is stuff like this happens all too often.

Due to the fact that this is a family board, I'll stop now before my account gets banned.
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Id like to see the father get locked in a room with him.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

WTF!? Forget the dad...give me 5 minutes with him. I promise he won't be coming out of the room...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Thats wrong on so many levels, wow.

Comment

I was browsing over the newspapers today at work, and that was on the front page of one of the papers. I just sat there staring blankly with my jaw on the floor.
            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
            SOLD- Kinda miss it
            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
            SOLD- Good riddance!
            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
            X