Thoughts from a child

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts from a child

There are times that you go though your day and nothing special catches your eye and it may be that way for extended periods of time. Alot of life is a routine. Well, I had my son at work today and while I was busy, he decided to play on the computer. The same computer that I've been debugging since the nasty little virus it caught last week and I just got it running. What I saw caught me a little off gaurd. He had typed a message. At first I thought it was part of that virus but turns out It was something that for some reason really made me see how simple certain things can really be.

The message read:

"The wars that we are having have started because we can't communicate. When I grow up, I'll try to stop them from fighting."

How can an 8 year old child figure out what adults can't?

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    There are times that you go though your day and nothing special catches your eye and it may be that way for extended periods of time. Alot of life is a routine. Well, I had my son at work today and while I was busy, he decided to play on the computer. The same computer that I've been debugging since the nasty little virus it caught last week and I just got it running. What I saw caught me a little off gaurd. He had typed a message. At first I thought it was part of that virus but turns out It was something that for some reason really made me see how simple certain things can really be.

The message read:

"The wars that we are having have started because we can't communicate. When I grow up, I'll try to stop them from fighting."

While cute I don't think it is accurate.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320

The message read:

There is a lot of truth to that. Kids thoughts are so pure and they dont hold back. if they have a ? they will ask it. In some ways he is right because we dont communicate.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
      X