Well no luck but found out a little good news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well no luck but found out a little good news

Well still no call back on the 96. I am sure the bank wont loan me that and trade off as well/ I went to another dealer with a couple of trans ams. They explained to my my situation. If i can sell my car for 2k more then trade in which is doable esp since an enthusiats would like the mods as opposed to a dealer, or come up with 2k, then i could get something like a 2000 T/A which would be bad ass and they allready told me based on the credit it would be no big deal. Now i just gotta figure out if i wanna take the time to do it. A LS1 T/A would be awesome and much better then the 96 I looked at but i did like that car as well. Hmmm take a few mods i guess to sumthen like a 2000 into the 12s i suppose, just i am sure i will have payments around what i am paying now. Sigh....lol Decisions, Decisions
    Current stanger and owner of a 98 Mustang GT with mods. As soon as its payed off I am gonna get an LS1 Trans-Am.
    99 Saturn Sl2 5 speed daily driver

the right driver and stickey tires and a stock ls1 can hit high 12s
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Well change of plans for now! lol

Well as some of u read i was trying to get a trans am and trade in the stang. I was even go back to a 96 and i liked it alot, but the dealer never emailed or called back and its a loss cause i think. If i had 2k down or sold my car for 2k more then trade in which is doable, i could get a 00 or newer T/A. But i just took my car out for a spin and i cant part with it. I think with some 4.30s in the rear here soon will cure my need for something else. My original plan was to pay it off and get a Saturn ION redline, but now it might changed. I think Ill pay it off and keep modding it and keep my 99 Saturn in good shape i have now. That way, i can get the T/A i want when its paid off. I can get a black 02 WS-6 6 speed with t-tops which is what i really wanted and have the stang both. By then ill be 25 and my insurance will go way down and i can keep just liability on the stang. Plus at this rate my stang will only have like 75k on it. SInce it will have 4.30 gears and i am sure more mods but then it wont be driven much. Ill drive the WS-6 for a daily driver and add some exhaust and CAI and let that be that. Then during the winter ill park both of them and have the Saturn.Plus when i am not driving it ill keep it without insurance. It has 120k on it but i am sure its good for another 100k if i keep up maintenance plus all the miles on it now are highway miles. Hopefully this plan will work. If i can get this job that i want here soon, it may happen sooner as i could pay the stang off sooner. This way i can have the stang and the T/A and not be a total trader, only half. I do appreciate all the help given so far. The LT1 is stll cool, but i think il shoot for the LS1
      Current stanger and owner of a 98 Mustang GT with mods. As soon as its payed off I am gonna get an LS1 Trans-Am.

Comment

you drink too much coffee...................

r summin........

do realize the ups and downs and arounds that you have posted in the last few days......

all the advice you seeked?

well, i guess if it helped you come to this conclusion.....it's worth it....

good luck.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

LOL I do appreciate all the help. If the guy came back today or yesterday with the 96 I would have done it in a heartbeat. But i do like my stang, if someone offered me money now on it id prolly sell it and get the 2000+ T/A but i figure if i am gonna get one, might as well the the LS1 with everything i want instead of jumping on the first thing i see. I have learned alot allready and only been here a few days. I dont drink coffee at all!! Hahah. Just i would have done it but i got discouraged and i want both cars so ill have to wait

Comment

The best thing you van do is get the car you really want. If it takes more time, so be it. I had to wait over two years to get mine. It was well worth it. I bought her with only 16K on the clock earlier this year, and she's barely got 17K now. I don't drive it much, but I enjoy it every time I do. She's a garage queen. Just the way I like it.

Don't jump on the first "good" deal that's thrown at you. Make sure to do the research on every car you look at, and invest in Carfax. It's well worth it.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
              The best thing you van do is get the car you really want. If it takes more time, so be it. I had to wait over two years to get mine. It was well worth it. I bought her with only 16K on the clock earlier this year, and she's barely got 17K now. I don't drive it much, but I enjoy it every time I do. She's a garage queen. Just the way I like it.

Don't jump on the first "good" deal that's thrown at you. Make sure to do the research on every car you look at, and invest in Carfax. It's well worth it.

Yeah like i said i wanted the 96 but might as well wait and get a low mileage t-topped ls1 car and still have my stang so i wont be a full traitor to fords...only Bi. I cant wait to get it tho! Hopefully i can pay it off less then 2 years and then get it. I am def an f-body fan tho now, esp trans ams!

Comment

Working...
              X