need to let off some steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to let off some steam

Driving to the Renisance Festival today i was on Dixie Highway heading west. My car was preddy dirty cause it rained on me the past two days and i got stuck behind a semi. I am behind this 70's Z with some kid driving it. He goes into the left turn lane at the next light and i get caught by a red. I am sitting next to this kid for a few minutes i have my fiance in the car. Im checking his car out, its blue has black spray painted wheels it looks alrite. Cam sounded nice, exhaust too, definatly flowmaster mufflers. As my light turns green i pull off not accelerating fast or anything and i look back in my rear view and this kid has his hand out the window flipping me off and i drive away.(lucky him i gratuated from anger managment this summer). What is kids problems these days? I was probubly the same age as him or younger but i defiantly have more respect than he does. Seems an underlieing issue is present here? I just drove on but what is wrong with people?
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

a lot of things are wrong with people. Usually kids like that do stuff like that out of pure jealousy or there trying to be cool and rebelious to try to impress who ever is in there passenger seat. Last year i wrote about a time when i was driving down the road in my T/A and passed a 70's firebird. I look at it and just before i'm about to say "nice car" to myself, i look up to the driver giving the most blatant and obvious middle finger i've ever seen. Never seen the guy before in my life. Maybe there related haha. The only good thing is there seems to be a lot more "nice car" and thumbs up then middle fingers. I can definately understand your frustration though.
    99 Black WS6
    99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
    94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Because kids these days got into cars after watching The Fast and The Furious and they think that the street racing scene is all rough and tough. It's retarded, I know.

A few weeks ago I was racing my friend home from the movies late at night, my Firebird against his Mustang. So we're both doing about 100 down the highway (what both the cars are governed at ), and we pass this riced-out Probe on the way. Of course, he guns it, and he flies past both of us, since they didn't put governors on those things back then, apparently. He gave us the finger as he pulled ahead. Wtf is that? We didn't even ask him to join in. Wow, you just smoked a 200-hp, 3400 lb pony car, you're hot sh!t now.

P.S. I live on Dixie Highway

Comment

Ya,I dont know what his problem was. It just upset me that he had no reason to back his unsensible behavior.
        1995 LT1 bird
        10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.

2005 Dode SRT-4
        agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!

Comment

Is this Dixie Highway in Clarkston/Waterford or Dixie Highway downriver that you guys are talking about?
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

clarkston/waterford boss
            1995 LT1 bird

2005 Dode SRT-4

Comment

Well...I happen to be a kid and all. I know I dont ever do that stuff. But I know alot of kids at my school that think they are hot stuff and do that sorta thing. Dont quite understand it. I always like to compliment people on their cars instead of trying to piss them off for whatever reason.
              96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitLT1
                clarkston/waterford boss
                Do you go to Clarkston High School?
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

No, Oxford.
                  1995 LT1 bird

2005 Dode SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                  X