• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Looting Walmart

Surely not
    Video

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Saw it on tv. They were stealing shoes.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

[church lady]Now, isn't that special[/church lady]
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

As a life long resident of N. O. I wish I could say I was surprised.
        Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

On Dateline two weeks ago, they showed a uniformed officer pushing a carraige full of DVDs out of a Wal Mart. What the %*&$! are you going to do with DVDs during a massive power outage??? I hope when this is all sorted out, these scumbags are prosecuted.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Criminally minded individuals are not limited to civilians. It can actually be worse with cops. They are tainted by their badge thinking that they are above the law. It is a sad abuse and misuse of their power.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              Criminally minded individuals are not limited to civilians. It can actually be worse with cops. They are tainted by their badge thinking that they are above the law. It is a sad abuse and misuse of their power.
              Very true, and its more widespread than people realize-

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

this whole thing with Katrina has made me embarrassed for our Country.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                  This is extremely true. If you don't believe it, take a trip to Chicago, Cicero, Berwyn, and many other suburbs of Chicago to find out first handedly.

Originally posted by wolfman
                  this whole thing with Katrina has made me embarrassed for our Country.........
                  I have to sadly agree with you. This could have been something that showed the rest of the country, and the world how we, The United States, can act during a crisis situation. We could have showed unity, order, quick thinking, fast acting, intelligent decions and choices, etc...but instead we loot, shoot at helicopters, kill siblings, etc...
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Makes ya wonder what kind of chaos would occur IF China were to follow through with their "cleaning America" campaign. Would America be able to keep it together during something like that?
                    Greg W. in West Michigan
                    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                    <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                    X