some people never learn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some people never learn

Today, just as any other day the rice at my school was talkin a lot of junk. The one I can't stand drive an 01 civic si with dc header, apexi exhaust, and aem intake. He thinks he has the fastest thing ever even though he only ran a 15.4(i think is good for a civic though). So anyways he starts running his mouth about racing and stuff and my 1st impulse is that he is stupid and not worth the gas. He keeps bugging me untill I was willing to stomp him to shut him and his little buddies up. Finally I come to my senses and realize that one of my best friends died because of this. Tonight was family night and tomorrow is her funeral. I saw many people there at family night and i saw him as well and it made me wonder if anyone has learned thier lesson. Someone who meant the world to me died because of going too fast and nobody seems to have learned. Its sad but as much as I dont like the rice crowd I'm afraid this didnt affect them and they will be next.
    Jon

No need to race him. My in law is in the same boat as you in at his school. He figured gas is getting to expensive to waste on rice. So he found it is cheaper to stick rainbow stickers on there bumper.
    96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Working...
    X