toooaaaasssttttted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toooaaaasssttttted

LOL... some of you, a few, met Joe when he owned No. 1 auto...he did alot of loud mouth intalls cheap for mafba members , he was located here in stafford va.....

well..he's my age, and a motor head, of older cars.. right now, he's got this awesome cherry yellow with black racing stripes 454 Chevelle SS Convert...... i watched him build the motor for this beast....

today...i had stopped at the local grocery store and was walking out the far end of the parking lot where I parked the gto, when i heard the rev of a familiar monster motor..... sure enough...at the stop light on the main drag there sat Joe, top down....and he waved.... well next to him ,was a red civic riced out pos....wing from h#ll on the back....lowered...and the kid was reving his trash can muffler at Joe...... well folks..i gotta tell ya, the light turned.....and that 454 roared like a volcano.....Joe ate that kid up.....he had 4 or 5 cars on him in 50 yards.....the kid still persisted...i ran up to the curb to watch.... Joe was gone........LOL

stoopid ricer......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

NICE thats how it done
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

lol imagining the load roar of that thing next to a lil civic box
      1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

that old SS might not pass a gas station but it will sure lay waste to anything in its path...proof positive of the old saying "there is no substitute for cubic inches"

Comment

Originally posted by Fawkes6
          that old SS might not pass a gas station but it will sure lay waste to anything in its path...proof positive of the old saying "there is no substitute for cubic inches"
          I thought it was "There is no replacement for displacement".

Either way, you were spot on with your point of view.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

you southern folks get all the action Here in newport the closest we get to racing is running to the local resturants when the lobster bisque delivery is made

Kerm,

Mabye they were running from your chipotle breath
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

What an idiot. Thats right, there is no replacement for displacement!! Dumbos. Out of the Honda freak friends that i have, only one of them have something worth bragging about. He has his Hatch down under 2000 Lbs including driver. Its turboed and all that crap. Ya he's in the low 11's high 10's, but for what he spent, its not worth it, and man does that thing break down alot. YOU know damn well that thing is not street legal. ha ha ha ha..If i had the money i would rather go rotary or a flat 4..
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                you southern folks get all the action Here in newport the closest we get to racing is running to the local resturants when the lobster bisque delivery is made

Kerm,

Mabye they were running from your chipotle breath

HA HA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
                  HA HA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anytime you whimps wanna go a round with me on hot pepper eatin..let me know......... my mouth is like leather inside, and my (_0_) is fried and toughened...

so bring it on........

yes, I love hot peppers........ im addicted......they are my salvation......

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

HAHAHA! d@m right nothing like seeing (or hearing) a 7.4L doing its job and destroying some rice cookers .
                    1967 Camaro "Project"
                    1972 Chevelle "454"
                    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                      anytime you whimps wanna go a round with me on hot pepper eatin..let me know......... my mouth is like leather inside, and my (_0_) is fried and toughened...

so bring it on........

yes, I love hot peppers........ im addicted......they are my salvation......

I'll Challenge you anytime.! I'm a sol Cal boy who grew up on hot peppers... I use Dave's insanity sauce as water

this reminds me of a story - (Gf globbed some onto a tina's burrito the other day, thinking it was normal hot sauce, oh boy after 2 glassed of milk and a glass of water her mouth was still burning - I havent laughed so hard in a long time ! Her sense of taste came back the next day )
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

To be fair to the ricer guy, he probably knew he was going to get smoked, and he just wanted to see how fast the Chevelle was. (At least if he's anything like me and my friend cruising around in his 4-banger BMW revving his engine at any car that looks remotely fast )

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

Oooo...that's a very interesting chocolate starfish ya' got there...fried and toughened???? I guess that would make a very durable balloon knot...
                          Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                          Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                            Oooo...that's a very interesting chocolate starfish ya' got there...fried and toughened???? I guess that would make a very durable balloon knot...
                            u.......r............truly a heathen.........nasty heathen at that.....

Comment

Hehe...can't help it. Decided the key to staying young is never growing up!!
                              Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                              Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Working...
                              X