What's wrong with people in Florida??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with people in Florida??

Ewwww... Joe or anyone else have something that you'd like to tell us???

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Nothing like a chocolate pudding party!!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      Nothing like a chocolate pudding party!!
      Dude, "Lip Gloss Girl" called me Saturday night out of NOWHERE to "see what I was up to"... ???

Too bad I was on the other side of the state though...
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

That's funny.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

they say back door friends are the best

Comment

I bet that person lives on a "dirt road".... right off the "Hershey Highway".
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
              Dude, "Lip Gloss Girl" called me Saturday night out of NOWHERE to "see what I was up to"... ???

Too bad I was on the other side of the state though...
              You two are going to get married. It's in the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                You two are going to get married. It's in the cards.
                HA!

This after 5 months of zero communication... last time I saw her she says she still has the same number and wants me to call her, especially so she could see my new place. I call her 3 or 4 times, she never calls back, so I stop calling.

Now all of a sudden I get - what had all the makings of - a BC at 10PM on Saturday night????

WTF? Girls are weird...

Comment

dmv didnt catch it...the two 5's and lack of "0" i guess........
                  hahahahaaaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                    dmv didnt catch it...the two 5's and lack of "0" i guess........
                    hahahahaaaa
                    I'm pretty sure it was a random plate... it follows the sequence for that type of Florida plate.

letter-number-number - space - letter-letter-letter

Comment

Must be from South Florida. the rest of us don't go down there.

Comment

Funny

I saw a plate online that said "STU GOTZ" -think goombatta Italian

What is even funnier that the owner of that Lincoln didn't see what it could read , but only saw A55 RGY , and uses the plate anyways. How blind to the world can one get
                        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                        pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                          Funny

I saw a plate online that said "STU GOTZ" -think goombatta Italian

What is even funnier that the owner of that Lincoln didn't see what it could read , but only saw A55 RGY , and uses the plate anyways. How blind to the world can one get
                          I actually heard that the owner of the Lincoln didn't realize it until it began popping up on the internet... apparently, he then pursued legal action - I'm not sure if it was the DMV or the picture taker.

Comment

I'm sorry... This thread has been up here for two days now and I still can't stop laughing every time I see it. Being it's a Lincoln, it's in Florida, and the owner didn't notice the plate, my guess is he's upwards of 75.

Can you imagine seeing that plate with some old dude driving? I would absolutely lose it.
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Man, Id sport that around in a heart beat!!!!

Thats just Cool

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                              X