"Shup up Randy!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shup up Randy!"

If anyone listens to Bob and Tom knows what i am talking about. I listen EVERY morning 8-10. Who all listens? If you don't... you need to start!

Donnie Baker is the man, I swear to god man!!!! I again you need to listen to understand the humor.

sighs* as thread floats into the f-bod archives due to non Bob and Tom listeners.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

I've listened to them a few times while I was driving to work. They are pretty funny... but I like to sing in the morning when Im by myself so I dont torture anyone so I mostly listen to my cd collection

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

Are they syndicated? I don't think I've ever heard of them. I listen to Opie and Anthony on XM every morning. They used to be local (New York station WNEW), but went syndicated before going to XM. Now those guys are funny.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Yes i listen to them when i am down in windsor delivering,some of the stuff they come up with is unreal,great radio.
        JackZ28
        K & N CAI
        Kooks Header LT's
        Free Flow Cat, Magnaflow Exhaust
        Y-Pipe
        Synthetic Fluids

Comment

Sorry...I'm a diehard Opie and Anthony guy from way back when...followed over to XM...
          Al 96 Ram Air T/A
          Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

I listen to them in the morning out here in CALI and Donny Baker is thier best bit..But I dont like the way the have to laugh thru all the songs ...gets a little old
            1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
            1 of 463
            LT4 knock module
            D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
            strut tower brace
            SLP fan switch
            160* t/stat
            Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
            DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Donnie Baker..

Bob and Tom rock...I'll say it to your face...lol...they used to be much better before the FCC crackdown after the "Janet" incident....by the way, Donnie Baker is a real guy from Greenwood In, or so I've heard
              Tom Rawlinson
              1998 Z28
              94k and counting...

Comment

"If I catch you syphoning gas outta my boat, I'll kill you Randy".

I have the honored distinction of being named Randy, so "Shut Up Randy", is my wife's new favorite quote.

Have you heard the one about riding in the back of an ambulance? I love that one.
                99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
                93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                  Are they syndicated? I don't think I've ever heard of them. I listen to Opie and Anthony on XM every morning. They used to be local (New York station WNEW), but went syndicated before going to XM. Now those guys are funny.

yes, they are like the number three syndicated talk show in the US. Something like that....

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                  Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I listen to then whenever I get the chance. I try to sleepin in all I can in the mornin, so I miss most of it.

here is their site.
                    http://www.bobandtom.com/
                    Richard Harvey Jr.
                    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

I listen 8-10 daily. There time slot is 6-10. Central

*note-mods, can you change the title to "Shut" instead of "Shup" please. If not, no biggie.

Comment

Working...
                      X