? For skiers/ boarders/ our canadian friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? For skiers/ boarders/ our canadian friends

My School is sponsering a trip to Mount Sutton from Jan. 2-7 in Quebec and was wondering if anyone had ever been there or if they knew if this was a good time to go or what the mountain like, etc. It sounds awesome and it's over my birthday (which is the third) so i may ask to go for a birthday present or something. Let me know what you guys think if anyones been there before!!!
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

I have no idea about the mountains in the east other than that they are small small small . All the real mountains in Canada are in the west . I live at the base of the foothills of the rocky mountains. I have herd from my cousin that the skiing is quite good there though.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

if your under 21 you will enjoy the fact that in quebec the legal age limit to drink is 18 so thats something
      94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Haha, yeah man the flyers posted on the walls all say, *18 years old legal age to consume canadian beverages*.
        -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Man... Montreal/Quebec ... your going to have a blast, those places are crazy. Two words man, strip-club.

It's crazy up there, thats all i can say, crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
            Man... Montreal/Quebec ... your going to have a blast, those places are crazy. Two words man, strip-club.

It's crazy up there, thats all i can say, crazy.

Something you'd like to share with the rest of the class........

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

I believe this is a family oriented bb ... Revealing the secrets of the Montral strip clubs would get me banned, indefinatly.

Comment

Working...
              X