So0o0o sad :-(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So0o0o sad :-(

I don't know if anyone watches Weeds or not..it was a new TV series that came on Showtime..Its great. Its about a woman whos husband suddenly dies of an heart attack while jogging with his youngest son and they lived in a big subdivison community called Agrestic and when he died he left his wife with the bills and all that and she starts selling Weed to keep her lifestyle up for her n her kids and she runs into all kinds of stuff...Well tonights the season finale :-(...its too good of a show to go away lol..Well i figure this post will wilt away slowly lol

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Discussions about made-for-girls-by-girls TV shows on a board about Camaros and Firebirds? Noooo!! I can feel my testosterone levels shrinking already! Quick, post some pics of cars doing massive burnouts and maybe it'll go away!!

Ok, I'm done now...but to be serious, I did hear about that show. I thought it sounded interesting, but being me I completely forgot about what time it was on 3 minutes after I read the magazine article about it, so I missed out

Comment

hey its a good show not just for chicks. my man watched it before he left for LA :-(..so yea lol

Comment

Just to let you know, a season finale...not the series finale...it'll be back, calm down lol

And...

Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I know, but its still a long time til it comes back on :-(

Comment

Was that a mini van doing a burnout?

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
              Was that a mini van doing a burnout?
              I think it was. Did someone mention testosterone? Even with a burnout, I don't think a minivan will bring anyone's testosterone levels up.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

if these dont raise the levels, then u dont have one

2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
                  There's a pic of a GN doing that too...I'll see if I can dig it up.
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Patience. I've been hooked on the new Battlestar Gallactica. The season for that seems to last all of 2 months.
                    Joe K.
                    '11 BMW 328i
                    '10 Matrix S AWD
                    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

OMG...April what are we gonna do without our beloved "weeds"? LoL I didnt know that we was gonna have to wait for ever to see the next one! Im so mad! Call me today!

*Your Chicka*

My baby..94 Firebird Formula with lil mods...that is until next year....

Things wanted-Windows tinted, new z06 rims (black w/chrome lip or pink), in black interior, pink interior lights, switch to a manual, lots of engine mods, and a supercharger...but thats all in time...and to think Im going to school to become a hairdresser! LoL

Comment

Forget this show, who's watching Prison Break? That show is awesome!

Comment

Ive watched Prison Break a few times...WEEDS IS BETER!!.naner naner naner lol jk....

Comment

Working...
                          X