Adding another car to the fleet...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding another car to the fleet...

Well, with the strong Canadian winter approaching rapidly, I am in need of another car ..

So, my buddy has agreed to sell me his 92 honda Civic, 180km, he just rebuilt the engine, maybe 10k ago, replaced all the seals, etc ...

Only thing missing is the radio, car is pretty solid, and he's agreed to sell it to me for 300$ ... which is a great deal.

I'll get pics when I pick it up in the next week or so .... Kinda sucks going from my M6 WS6 to a 4-speed auto hatchback civic.

Nice deal!! I did the same thing.. Bought the boss lady an h3 and a 1997 nissan altima with 190k for $500! Gets 33 mpg

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

bling bling.........

hee heee

d&*r

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

must...............add..................fart...... .........can and stickers! lol
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

lol

I'm going to go to walmart and get the plastic spinning hubcaps ... I hear with addition to 10+ stickers, you gain about 50rwhp. Either that or I'll just put a big wing on the hood, that should make the car run 13's ... atleast

Comment

dont forget to bolt a shopping cart to the trunk lid.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

All this additional HP is nice and all, but from what I understand, putting the clear "alteeza" taillights on makes the car handle much better.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

A friend has a 300z and parks it in the winter and drives the beater. He says that it sucks in the winter driving it but in the spring time it just feels so nice to get back behind the wheel again and you appreciate the summer car more and more because of doing that.

As for your beater dont forget the coffie can muffler and get some speekers that make the body of the car sound like a sworm of killer bee's on an attack mission. Then get ready for all the ladys to flock to your ride. If you want to make it realy killer go for the funny fur interior I here the zebra print works the best
                94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Working...
                X