CTS Convertible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTS Convertible?

I was driving to work this morning and happened on a new CTS convertible. I didn't know this had been done or was even offered, but it looked fantastic. Anyone hear of this? This particular one was a pearl white, don't know what color the top was as the top was down. It also has a pseudo roll bar or whatever you want to call it..... it looked like the pop up bar on a 500SL, or the light bar from RKsport. Overall the car looked great.

The CTS? Not offered from what I understand. The XLR is the only Caddy Vert being produced right now as far as I know (It's the one using the Corvette chassis). However, there are tons of places down your way that do incredible custom conversions. A CTS convertible would look nice if done right.

Here's a pic of a converted CTS, made for Classic Auto Rentals.

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6

Here's a pic of a converted CTS, made for Classic Auto Rentals.

That looks exactly like what I saw. To me, looks good... especially in that pearl white.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        That looks exactly like what I saw. To me, looks good... especially in that pearl white.
        Agreed. I think they make a great looking 'vert. I bet the pearl white looked incredible. Back when I used to get AutoWeek, they had a bunch of ads in the back of the magazine for places that do these conversions. They were mostly in either Florida and Southern California.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

hmmmm. they did it with the four doors and all huh...looks good I also saw the new 300C made into a convertible. It wasnt bad either(considering it was a Chrysler).
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

Must be a custom job. I'm sure they paid some big bucks to get it done.
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
            X