• some gto/monaro movies

i found some gto/monaro movies on the vauxhall web site
    bbc topgear 04 monaro test
    gameover
    fuel for the soul
    fuel for the soul 2
    full boost
    gto coupe
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Not to go off subject, but Top Gear wasn't on Wednesday night at 10:00 on the Discovery Channel here in the states. They better not have cancelled it. I love that show.

Great movies, by the way.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i dont know but do you guys get the ripoff program 5th gear?
      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
        i dont know but do you guys get the ripoff program 5th gear?
        No. We get the American/British Top Gear. It has all the original hosts though. I've seen fifth gear. It's okay, but I love Top Gear. They beat the %#@$ out of every car they get, no matter what it is. Economy, luxury, supercar... It doesn't matter.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

clarkson is the best befor he came along they were all frightend to say what they thought about the cars. pluss he owns a ford gt

Comment

These a great videos, only a british accent can define so well a great car. If only someone would let me test drive their GTO, it would fulffill my deepest desires.. hehehe
            1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
            "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

bastage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its raining... these pumped me up........i wannnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

drrrrrrriiiiiiiivvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee my goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most fun, is getting on the interstate....in second...on the on ramp....seeing the traffic comming..with hardly no space to "get up to speed" and merge...... i peg it....slam third....and before you know it im at 90mph.....way ahead of the approaching traffic doing 75-85 mph.. then i just cruise over to the right lane...and the traffic comes by me.....and just stares..........

bwwahahahahahahaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                bastage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its raining... these pumped me up........i wannnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

drrrrrrriiiiiiiivvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee my goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most fun, is getting on the interstate....in second...on the on ramp....seeing the traffic comming..with hardly no space to "get up to speed" and merge...... i peg it....slam third....and before you know it im at 90mph.....way ahead of the approaching traffic doing 75-85 mph.. then i just cruise over to the right lane...and the traffic comes by me.....and just stares..........

bwwahahahahahahaha

.. . hey ahhh...hmm.. can I drive your Goat.. just a quick spin with you of course in the passanger seat...
                1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Hey Ken,

Please make a video of you driving on the beach and through the ocean.

Although it looks like a kick, it doesn't seem like much of a "handling" test.

I especially want to see the torque test repeated. Since you have the more powerful motor, I expect a sub-4 sec performance.

Cool car, cool videos.
                  1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                    .. . hey ahhh...hmm.. can I drive your Goat.. just a quick spin with you of course in the passanger seat...
                    i live by an old finiky standard, no body drives my cars but me.... in fact, my wife only drove the comp TA once....and thats cause we had no choice.... even at the dealer, i pull mine in and out...and test drive if needed.....LOL

quickest way to lose friends is letting them drive your car, all it takes is some idiot (not your friend) to run a red light, or a blow out on a tire, anything....and even though the person driving your car was not at fault..things go downhill from there....

so...........after that speach...

ill put Mary in the pass seat when we go up to skyline drive this month, and let her take some quick vids........LOL....and listen to her screaming...LOL

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                      i live by an old finiky standard, no body drives my cars but me
                      I have an old standard too. Basically anything, regardless of cost, that I paid for with my money, is open season to my friends and family. My doors are open if you need a place, my keys are on the table if your ride is down, and the tires are there for everybody to burn! It is only money, it is only a car (well the Jeep's not a car ), and life is only for living once.

I am not saying I would let any yahoo off the net take my rides for a spin. I doubt it would take any more than 15 minutes in person for me to know that Al is perfectly capable of playing with my toys responsibly.

I take pride in my stuff, and take good care of it too. I bought it for all the people in my life to fully enjoy. Actually, I wouldn't really enjoy my toys at all if I was the only one who got to play. stuff is stuff (some stuff is exceptionally cool like GTOs). But Family/Friends is living.
                      1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean 94z28
                        I have an old standard too. Basically anything, regardless of cost, that I paid for with my money, is open season to my friends and family. My doors are open if you need a place, my keys are on the table if your ride is down, and the tires are there for everybody to burn! It is only money, it is only a car (well the Jeep's not a car ), and life is only for living once.

I am not saying I would let any yahoo off the net take my rides for a spin. I doubt it would take any more than 15 minutes in person for me to know that Al is perfectly capable of playing with my toys responsibly.

I take pride in my stuff, and take good care of it too. I bought it for all the people in my life to fully enjoy. Actually, I wouldn't really enjoy my toys at all if I was the only one who got to play. stuff is stuff (some stuff is exceptionally cool like GTOs). But Family/Friends is living.
                        thats what America is all about, choices, to each his own

Comment

Working...
                        X