Shaner S3 Throttlebody
    SLP Lid
    Lakewood LCAs
    B & M Ripper Shifter
    Spec Stage 4
    TNT Power Ring jetted for a 200 shot

484 rwhp and 497 rwtq on all motor

665 rwhp and 735 rwtq w/175 shot

I suppose the questions are... how many miles? Has it ever been wrecked? How many owners? Who installed the mods?

I might have a new car sooner than I thought...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

All that for $16,500? If it checks out, you almost HAVE to buy that. Good luck.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Let's see pics!

Comment

Here's some of the story...

Had a nitrous set up that ended up melting a piston... rather than repair it, he decided to have a 408 built. The 408 is not tuned very well - can't find idle, and hates cold weather. Nothing Livernois Motorsports or Speed, Inc couldn't help me with I am sure... He also got backed into in a parking lot and the rear bumper needs work. That kinda sucks. I'll see if that's a bargaining spot I can use in negotiations...

He still hasn't disclosed mileage - says it's been his DD since August '02 (he is the original owner)... so I'm a little afraid to hear what's on the odo. I also asked him to disclose the mileage on the 408.

We'll see... so far I'm not turned off to the idea.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

The problem with selling HIGHLY modded newer cars is that it's hard to get a loan on them. Therefore, many people take a huge hit when they sell them. I know first hand. Want to buy a 9 second Formula for $12,500?
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
            The problem with selling HIGHLY modded newer cars is that it's hard to get a loan on them. Therefore, many people take a huge hit when they sell them. I know first hand. Want to buy a 9 second Formula for $12,500?
            I'm a cash buyer

Comment

47K on the odo, about 12K on the 408.

Comment

Jay 02 Cam SS
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Jay's gonna have to request a new user name!

Comment

What happend to the Vette ,Jay?
                    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                      What happend to the Vette ,Jay?
                      eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... tough call...

$35K for a Z06 or $16K for a fully built 408 stroker with 560 horsepower...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                        eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... tough call...

$35K for a Z06 or $16K for a fully built 408 stroker with 560 horsepower...
                        Pull that sissy nitrous kit off of there! Bottles are for baby's. And give it what it really wants..........lots-o-boost. After you lower the compression of course.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                          Pull that sissy nitrous kit off of there! Bottles are for baby's. And give it what it really wants..........lots-o-boost. After you lower the compression of course.
                          That's why I gave the HP figure without nitrous... 483 rwhp all motor.

Comment

You were awfully excited about a Z06... I'm mean the looks alone on a vette, are worth the less horsepower.... Save your money, 400 hp is plenty when you get a Z06.

On second thought get the SS it is a lot of power.

Wait, wait, wait and get the Z06, cause when I get mine in 8 years, I'll come hunt you down for a cruise. (cough, cough-smoke you at the track)

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

I just saw an '02 SS vert on ebay. Current bid is $13,500 no reserve. But still 3 days to go.
                              Joe K.
                              '11 BMW 328i
                              '10 Matrix S AWD
                              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
                              X