Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark B
    Never in a million years.

The person below this aggrees that the more trouble Lindsay Lohan gets into, the hotter she gets.
    Ew, never. I can't say how I really feel on a family message board, but just know that I'd never touch her in a million years. Nauseating.

The person below me wishes they had a power adder and a drivetrain built to handle it
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightrage
      Ew, never. I can't say how I really feel on a family message board, but just know that I'd never touch her in a million years. Nauseating.

The person below me wishes they had a power adder and a drivetrain built to handle it
      False...have one already...in Buick form

The person below me would rather be greasy, bruised and cut up on their back under their car than shopping at the mall lol
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

• true! wait i already do that lol

the person below me would give up their left testy for a black bird from carl black
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Originally posted by Trash man
          true! wait i already do that lol

the person below me would give up their left testy for a black bird from carl black
          false...I have more money than testicles.

the person below me has unified the five fundamental forces of nature, but refuses to publish, claiming humanity is not ready to receive this wisdom.
          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

• Originally posted by gauSSian
            false...I have more money than testicles.

the person below me has unified the five fundamental forces of nature, but refuses to publish, claiming humanity is not ready to receive this wisdom.
            Shhhhhhh!

The person below me is as pumped as I am that football starts tomorrow night!
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

• hell yea

person below me knows the 49ers will win the west this year
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Originally posted by Trash man
                hell yea

person below me knows the 49ers will win the west this year
                Hmm.....I'll just say true to that even though the chances of that happening are the same as my sixer beating an LS1

GO STEELERS!

The person below me wants to adopt a wolfdog someday!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Working...
                X