Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a C6 with LTs and Corsa Exhaust, yaaaaa!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a C6 with LTs and Corsa Exhaust, yaaaaa!

Enjoy

(Grabbed from another forum)

Click here....to hear.

That start up display is bada$$

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

crazy awesome sounding lol wish my camaro sounded like that : ( )
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

When it comes to street cars, nothing at all compares to the sound of a cammed LSx motor. Good vid!

Comment

Gotta Love It. Any Cammed V-8 Gets the vote imho
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

Uhhh Sounds alright I guess. I'd like to hear what that Neon sounds like.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

that's sounds familiar... Sunday is the vette vs. Viper shootout at NED (NH) and my bud is taking a blown Z06 out there for the day... He expects to make one pass and instantly be kicked out (sub 10.5's to 9's) . That video is awesome, but it pails into comparison to the whine of a D1 or even F1 procharger hooked up to a purpose built vette . Thanks for sharing That really stirred my blood for mods (when the car is paid off) .
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

Working...
            X