They broke into my car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They broke into my car

Well it happend. I get into car tonight, and notice thigns on the floor, then I glance at my center console and notice a big gaping hole. You they took the rado, my nice Alpine with my Ipod hook up is gone, b@st@rds. And what kind of looser takes all the cahnge with an ashtray, I dont smoke in the car so thats where I always kept all my change. They even broke away the plastic trim piece around it. Not fair. So i need a new radio, new trip piece and a new ashtray.
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

thats terrible.

did you have any kind of alarm....curious...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

File a claim with your insurance. Provide the receipts and they'll reimburse you. Most insurance policies have a fire and THEFT provision.
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

yeah...my old bird got broken into twice. losers. I feel your pain.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

my eclipse got hit, once upon a time
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I only have liability insurance so it's at my own cost. Insurance is too expenisve here in NYC, I would be paying around 4-5k for full coverage. Furthermore, no one responds to car alarms here, I live in a apt. building so the car was parked around corner. One thing, no signs of forced entry, my window rail has been broken so driver side window is a little loose. I am in the market fora new Alpine now. This time ill take the radio face with me home.
            1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
            "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

I have a suggestion.

When you install your new radio, also install a pager. Not the entire alarm system, but just a pager. They are pretty cheap, and next time someone opens your car door you will be the first one to know about it and you can catch them in the act.

Dont bother hooking up the siren, motion sensor and all that other crap. Just wire it to your interior lights and if the door opens it will page you. Busted!
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
              X