X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope that ricers don't see this :(

http://www.shoplaser.com/index.html
    *shudder*
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

"For a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases."

I think i may be in the market for one now
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I just ordered four of them for my dual/duals.
      2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

It's almost as if they are running out of stupid ideas, thus, resorting to ridiculous ideas.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
          It's almost as if they are running out of stupid ideas, thus, resorting to ridiculous ideas.
          That's not the most stupid one I have seen. The MOST stupid one are special headlights or tailights with TV's in them............I kid you not on this one https://www.screenlights.com/index.p...e4b7ba4bdb6845
          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
            That's not the most stupid one I have seen. The MOST stupid one are special headlights or tailights with TV's in them............I kid you not on this one https://www.screenlights.com/index.p...e4b7ba4bdb6845
            Oh my god, that is the dumbest mod I've ever seen.

Comment

they already have them on em around here...adds to the laughter!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Whatever happenned to "whistle Tips"?

Da Whistles go Whooo Whooo!

Dats only in da monin. You suppose ta be up coogin breffus by den.

I miss Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis!
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:
                SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

http://www.bubbrubb.com <-- link might not be work safe due to the hot girls in bub rub underwear
                  Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                  Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                  pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                    Apparently, they skipped right over ridiculous and went straight to @ssinine.
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

Comment

Apparently, they skipped right over ridiculous and went straight to @ssinine.
                      Have you ever seen the movie Spaceballs?

I think they've exceeded rediculous and ludacrous, they've "gone plaid".
                      Tracy
                      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                      Current Mods:
                      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Who's going to watch those little T.V's? The dead bugs on the headlights? The sad thing is people are paying money for these things not knowing normal intelligent people are laughing at them. Whatever.
                        99 Black WS6
                        99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                        94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                          Have you ever seen the movie Spaceballs?

I think they've exceeded rediculous and ludacrous, they've "gone plaid".
                          Love Spaceballs.

"Find anything yet?" "Nah, Man. We ain't found s#$%!"

Classic comedy.
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

Comment

Love Spaceballs.

"Find anything yet?" "Nah, Man. We ain't found s#$%!"

Classic comedy.
                            I remember that. Dark Helmet ordered that his men "comb the desert".
                            LOL.

So, is your schwartz as big as mine?
                            Tracy
                            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                            Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                              http://www.bubbrubb.com <-- link might not be work safe due to the hot girls in bub rub underwear
                              WTF is this!? Please tell me it's a joke
                              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                              SOLD- Kinda miss it
                              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                              SOLD- Good riddance!
                              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
                              X