Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left Chevy dealer, But Chevy Has Not Left ME!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Chevy dealer, But Chevy Has Not Left ME!!

I was walking outside the other day at my new job, and i was thinking about the guys i used to work with when i used to work at the Chevrolet dealership. And this is the first thing i see!!!

What a beautiful Sight!!!

Oh man what a bueatiful sight. And yes these cars are owned by the big wigs at the multi-"billion" dollar company i work for. Yes i said Billion. Who would have known that kitchen cabinet "doors" were such in need. ha ha...
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

3 generations. That is cool.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

heck yes... that is a beautiful thing. I know the guy that owns the blue one has a rare 427 vette! first gen!!!.... oh my god..... but ya there is no chance he's going to drive that thing to work with the weather that has hit So. Cal.. i just saw the picture... oh man!!.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

oooooooo...nice vettes. Including the ones in your signature performin norman... I see the new Z06 arrived. Ahh, lucky...
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
          oooooooo...nice vettes. Including the ones in your signature performin norman... I see the new Z06 arrived. Ahh, lucky...
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Hey - P/N when are you going to give us the low down on the new ride.... I would like your opinion on how it compares to the C6 you just sold...

Thanks and keep smiling...
            2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
            1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
            2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
            X