Haha.... spammers are frustrated!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha.... spammers are frustrated!

Ever since we really locked this place down to prevent spammers, they are resorting to using our site contact info to try and spread spam. LOL! That's not gonna work either! To set an example, here is an IP of the guilty party:

IP: 61.152.169.27

OrgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
    OrgID: APNIC
    Address: PO Box 2131
    City: Milton
    StateProv: QLD
    PostalCode: 4064

ReferralServer: whois://whois.apnic.net

NetRange: 61.0.0.0 - 61.255.255.255
    CIDR: 61.0.0.0/8
    NetName: APNIC3
    NetHandle: NET-61-0-0-0-1
    Parent:
    NetType: Allocated to APNIC
    NameServer: NS1.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: NS3.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: NS4.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NET
    NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET

Sorry spammers........

good job broh, you've always been my "ace in the whole" in the past for computer tracking, wev'e had some fun over the years too! I remember one dude you tracked to his front door!!! LOL

hey wait! thats not my Asian body cream guy, is it.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      good job broh, you've always been my "ace in the whole" in the past for computer tracking, wev'e had some fun over the years too! I remember one dude you tracked to his front door!!! LOL

hey wait! thats not my Asian body cream guy, is it.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I do believe that is who it is. lol.

Comment

Kerm, don't you mean the "skin whitening pills"

Joe i'm gettin a little confused with what you said " they are resorting to using our site contact info to try and spread spam" ..
        how can they use this sites contact info to spread spam
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

Non members can send an e-mail to the site administrator or whatever designated e-mail address by clicking a link on the forum. Since they can't register and spam the site, they resort to sending spam e-mails. Funny thing is it goes directly to me and consequently right into the trash bin.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            He quit too...... as soon as it was literally traced right to his doorstep.

Comment

Another e-mail from our Asian friends. They don't give up, but they're also not getting results.

IP Address: 61.152.169.27

Since they want to play, I decided to infiltrate their website and return the spam. LOL They shouldn't piss me off, it will only come back to haunt them.

Comment

Can I call you Dr. Evil

Keep up the good work and don't forget to have fun with the culprits
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Great job, Joe. Although, I'm running low on Asian skin cream. Could you just let one spam posting through?

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                  X