• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB So who getting one? (ZO6)

Here an interesting atricle from the clinton news network Er I mean cnn.com
    Sounds like a pretty awesome car!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/AUTOS/carrev...z06/index.html

If the link is too lone you might have to copy and paste it in the address bar.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

P/N already has his... I'm for him to give us the low down on it compared to his C6 he just sold.
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I only have 100 miles on mine but it is amazing. There isn't anything I don't like about this car. It actually has a lighter steering feel at low speed but gets much firmer at higher speeds. Handling is awesome, braking is what you'd expect from 6 piston calipers out front and 4 piston out back. Power is seemless and comes on so low in the rpm range that it just sinks you back into the seat. Tapping the pedal at any rpm sends you hurling down the highway. It is incredible. More to come later.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I think I would like to get one used in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
          I only have 100 miles on mine but it is amazing. There isn't anything I don't like about this car. It actually has a lighter steering feel at low speed but gets much firmer at higher speeds. Handling is awesome, braking is what you'd expect from 6 piston calipers out front and 4 piston out back. Power is seemless and comes on so low in the rpm range that it just sinks you back into the seat. Tapping the pedal at any rpm sends you hurling down the highway. It is incredible. More to come later.

Sounds awesome.... Keep us posted as it gets broken in....

Enjoy it... I would...
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
          X