Loud Mouth on Allante?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loud Mouth on Allante?

What do you guys think? Do you think it'll sound ok? I just saw on SLP that they sell the resonator by itself. I know its something that people wouldn't expect, LOL, which is a big reason why i want to do it.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Personally, I wouldn't do it. That is a nice cruiser and it would be a shame to put that loud of an exhaust on it. I would want to keep it nice and quiet..... but still be able to blow someone's doors off.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Personally, I wouldn't do it. That is a nice cruiser and it would be a shame to put that loud of an exhaust on it. I would want to keep it nice and quiet..... but still be able to blow someone's doors off.
      That would be cool, but i can't blow anyones doors off cause the don't give me a second look(well maybe a second, but not a third ) Just looking for a a mean sound. Just didn't know if the LM will creat some ugly sounds or not(snapping, crackling, or popping.....mmmmm rice crispies). I mean the 4.6 DOHC is a much different beast then the 5.7 OHV. I don't know if this makes a differnce or not.

And i guess i could always replace the resonator with a muffler if i don't like it.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Maybe an electric cutout?

Comment

hmmm.....not a bad idea
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

as much as I love the LM on my LT1, I would say no on the Allante.......I think you would regret it
            DWS
            Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Working...
            X