Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there no image display function anymore in the FS section?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there no image display function anymore in the FS section?

Something to do with spammers? It allows you to post a link to an image, but just won't display an image in the body of the post.

Just curious.

Originally posted by fastTA
    Something to do with spammers? It allows you to post a link to an image, but just won't display an image in the body of the post.

Just curious.
    I asked that a while back too. I didn't get an answer.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I don't think that function was ever enabled in that forum. I'll dig into it.

Edit: OK guys...... as long as it doesn't get out of hand, I've enabled it. Try not to post huge volumes of pictures, as it chews up bandwidth. I don't see why links aren't good enough, but let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        I don't think that function was ever enabled in that forum. I'll dig into it.

Edit: OK guys...... as long as it doesn't get out of hand, I've enabled it. Try not to post huge volumes of pictures, as it chews up bandwidth. I don't see why links aren't good enough, but let's see what happens.
        Thanks Joe. It's just nice to be able to have a pic display in the actual thread. I promise not to post any large pics of Ken's big dome!

Comment

Working...
        X