Florida gets more Weird every day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida gets more Weird every day

here are a few news clips from Florida. Yes folks, they are real......

(1) Delshawn Prejean, 35, was arrested in Jacksonville, Fla., in June after a Starbuck's waitress squealed on him for leaving a small pile of marijuana as a tip. [Star-Ledger, 8-17-05] [WKMG-TV (Orlando)-AP, 7-1-05]

(2) Among the latest citizens to (as per the First Amendment) "peaceably assemble" and "petition government for a redress of grievances" were "hundreds" of sex offenders who gathered in September in Palm Bay, Fla., to protest the town's severe restrictions on where they can live and travel. [Austin American-Statesman, 9-15-05] [WKMG-TV (Orlando), 9-15-05]

(3) Hungry Howie's Pizza deliveryman Thomas Stefanelli, 37, was shot in the leg during a June robbery in Tampa, Fla., as he made his rounds, but he fought the robbers off and, not really aware that the pain in his leg was from a gunshot, dutifully delivered his other four pizzas before returning to the store and examining his wound.

I swear this state is full of the strange and unusual.

"Resident Joe 1320, residing at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, was arrested after his neighbors filled numerous complaints on his "stock pilling" of the General Motors Cars known as "F Bodies", which designates Camaro's and Firebirds. After parking number 28 in his front yard, grass nor anything but the upper half of the house was visable. All types of creatures were found loitering under the vehicles and many of the vehicles were oozing fluids into the environment. When Mr. 1320 was questioned about his actions, he simply stated "You can't have too many f bodies, my neighbors need to get a life"....................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      "Resident Joe 1320, residing at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, was arrested after his neighbors filled numerous complaints on his "stock pilling" of the General Motors Cars known as "F Bodies", which designates Camaro's and Firebirds. After parking number 28 in his front yard, grass nor anything but the upper half of the house was visable. All types of creatures were found loitering under the vehicles and many of the vehicles were oozing fluids into the environment. When Mr. 1320 was questioned about his actions, he simply stated "You can't have too many f bodies, my neighbors need to get a life"....................

Heathen. I did happen to have a complaint filed in July. Evidently some neighbor didn't take too kindly to running my T/A with open headers or something. Code enforcement came by and gave me a list of stuff I had to take care of. The two cars that didn't have a valid plate had to be in the garage. Normally they would have been in the garage but I had to swap them around to work on another car. People need to find things to keep themselves occupied rather than snoop around a neighbor's property. So......Regardless of whether it's true or not, you're still a heathen.

Comment

Working...
      X