what not to do to your car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what not to do to your car

for any one thinking of modding ther car look at this first and think no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

The first Blue Z isn't too bad. The rest make me want to vomit.

Comment

Thanks, now my eyes hurt! I kept thinking wow, it can't get any worse than THAT one...oh wait...yes it can....

2001 Camaro V6, stock

Comment

Now you did it.....my dual/duals will no longer suffice and now I am going to have to spend my money on this mod.
        I wonder if that also helps traction by pushing the rear of your car down from the exhaust pulses.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Joe didn't mention that 4 of those are his.........................

hahah

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

hahah

ooooo.....you're askin' fer it.

Comment

Those were some weiirrdd lookin' automobiles...

BUT

That 300ZX was lookin' bad! Not my type of color, but still sweet.

Comment

I can't stop laughing over those front bumper kits that look like forklift beds

Comment

i'm speechless. wouldn't you think some of those skyscraper spoilers would be torn by wind and such? Looks like i'll get one of those after my Trans Am. those are awesome
                  99 Black WS6
                  99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                  94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

what happens when it rains with some of those exhaust pipes?
                    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

hahah
                      You, a cantankerous ole coot, sure know how to rial another cantankerous ole coot... see you took your fiber today huh
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

im only pretty sure its photo shopped so they arent really like that the pipes atleast so they arent worryin about rain
                        1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Working...
                        X