Loss of a CJC/FO member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of a CJC/FO member

Not a lot of people here from CJC/FO, but hopefully any that do read the boards will see this.

Cliff Briggs Sr. passed away last week, after a long illness. Cliff Sr and his son Cliff Jr were active participants in Central Jersey Camaro/Firebird Owners (CJC/FO). Cliff Sr's knowledge of the Chevy small block was priceless..... he had worked with the Grumpy Jenkins racing team in his earlier days. Cliff Sr and Cliff Jr were building an 1,100HP nitrous 383 for their 97 30th Anniv Z28. Then engine had already made near 650HP running NA on an engine dyno.

Rest in peace, Cliff!

Fred
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

I can't say that I knew the man, but I will say a prayer for he and his family.

Comment

Working...
    X