Hey guys long time no see......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys long time no see......

Hey all, ive been so busy lately. I havent had time for my cars much less the forum. I wanted to say "Hey". Ive been busy with my wife and son, working on my house, and Ive gotten back into bodybuilding after a long time off (lost 25 lbs since I last posted!).

ANyways, I am probably going to let the bird go. I cant afford it and my family needs the money more than I love the car. See my add here.

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14530

If anyone is interested. Let me know by PM. If I sell, I wont be out of f-body's ....I just have to get something cheaper.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Great to hear from you. The decision you made is noble... putting your family before your car. I know too many people that wouldn't make that move.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Man sorry to hear that broh , but you hve to do what you gotta do right? You can always buy another car.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

You are on the right track.

The reasons you posted are the exact reasons I sold my 2 year old F-body in 1997 and I now own my current 12 year old car. It is affordable.
        If you still have a vehicle loan and are in debt with the mods that is understandably too much to handle with a family. I've been in the same spot myself.

You mention getting a more affordable F-body. If there is any cash leftover from the sale you might want to find a less expensive f-body and purchase it outright. Joe has a nice 1993 project he has been working on for almost no money. I remember back in 1997 I had $6000 cash leftover after the sale of my 1995 Z28. No more car payment, and I used the cash to get a 50K mile 88 Iroc 5.7. As the years have passed that Iroc became a Mustang, and now my current car, which ironically is just like the one I originally had to sell only better.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Thanks guys. "IF" I sell it, I will probably look to do an older f-body (2nd or 3rd gen) with an LS1 motor.

.....or I may chose to do a wicked turbo dodge. We'll see. It may not sell.
          96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

Hey Sean!! What's up man! Long time for sure. I was starting to wonder where you had gone.

Sorry to hear about letting the car go, but sometimes there are more important things. Good luck selling it.

Comment

1st Gen with an LT1 and a T-56 sounds good too .

Glad you found your way back man. Sucks to hear you've gotta part with the 'Bird, but you're making a good decision . Take care.

P.S. - I finally beat you in posts lol
              Steve
              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                Hey Sean!! What's up man! Long time for sure. I was starting to wonder where you had gone.

Sorry to hear about letting the car go, but sometimes there are more important things. Good luck selling it.

Hey Kevin. Good to hear from you. Thanks for the encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                  1st Gen with an LT1 and a T-56 sounds good too .

Glad you found your way back man. Sucks to hear you've gotta part with the 'Bird, but you're making a good decision . Take care.

P.S. - I finally beat you in posts lol

First gen would be nice, but expensive. I do know of a 69 for sale, and its been there forever, but he probably wants an arm and leg.......its a possibilty though.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
                    First gen would be nice, but expensive. I do know of a 69 for sale, and its been there forever, but he probably wants an arm and leg.......its a possibilty though.
                    Well, if you find a decent rolling chassis with no rust, I wouldn't imagine it would be too expensive at all. It'd definitely be quiet a beast
                    Steve
                    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Nice to hear from you. I was wondering where you went.

Comment

Working...
                      X