Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh this is classic "Do as I say and not as I do"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=47174
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Michael Moore has become so ridiculous, it's actually become somewhat comical. I don't know of a single person, liberal or conservative, that takes him seriously.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Of course the counter argument to this are Conservative people who speak about "family values" in their arguments against things like gay marriage and then go and sexually harrass their secretary only to pay lots of money in an out-of-court settlement in attempts to keep it hush hush - Bill O'Reilly comes to mind.

Bottom line is this - politicians ruin politics. Left, right, black, white - it doesn't matter. They are all stomach-turningly disgusting.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
        Of course the counter argument to this are Conservative people who speak about "family values" in their arguments against things like gay marriage and then go and sexually harrass their secretary only to pay lots of money in an out-of-court settlement in attempts to keep it hush hush - Bill O'Reilly comes to mind.

Bottom line is this - politicians ruin politics. Left, right, black, white - it doesn't matter. They are all stomach-turningly disgusting.
        I would say how about the Catholic priest.

I grew up in a Southern Baptist church and the hypocrisy was so rampant I refuse to step foot in a Southern Baptist church again.

There's hypocrisy on the left and the right. That's why I'm in the middle.

As to Bill, he was never convicted of those charges and in this country you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. I wasn't there and neither was anyone else except Bill and the girl so we don't know what the truth is. But don't get me wrong, he is still a pampas a$$.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I agree

Think the main problem is hidden interests. Religious and political leaders, most of them dont really consider people but interests.
          1997 z28 ex Pony Express racer ( amateur rally and track day car now ) w/ 383 LT1, V1-T s/c, Victor Jr. heads, Engle custom cam, Accel DFI, Alcon 14" / Baer 13" brakes, Strange rr. axle. Full roll cage, seats and belts.

´71 Camaro L-48 ex-vintage track day racer clone, ´71 AMC Javelin, ´69 Plymouth Barracuda 340 clone, ´70 Barracuda project car, ´69 Shelby Mustang GT350 project car, ´94 Mustang GT s/c track day car.

Self portrait: Nowadays more a collector than a racer . Still crazy for those Trans-Am races.

Comment

Working...
          X