i love this place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love this place

I've had a not so great week and I have to say that theres always something here to laugh about and to take my mind off of things. As I'm sure many of us find theres just something about f-bodies adn engines that realxes me, I'm really glad I was able to find this place.

Thanks for bein there without really trying everyone it makes the days a little easier sometimes.
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

that's why I call this place home.

ain't nothing better than antics and dry humor to lighten things up.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I'm with ya on this one. And I am glad that us 3rd gen guys are treated with the same respect as the rest of you 4th gen guys. Thanks for a great site.
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

Yup, I agree totally. Too many other boards are full of folks who think the internet is a place for them to bash others and create controversy while they hide behind a computer screen. Some get downright hostile. That's why this is truely the "best" and not the "largest".

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
          I'm with ya on this one. And I am glad that us 3rd gen guys are treated with the same respect as the rest of you 4th gen guys. Thanks for a great site.
          you have a 3rd gen!! why...............you low life scum bucket trench crawling punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa j/k or course

f body tis an fbody tis an fbody and they are all great! I know, Ive owned at least one of each generation..........bought new...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

where are you coming from YOU DRIVE A GTO....... no room to speak

D&R

Just Kidding
            1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

This place sucks!

no really this is the GREATEST site there ever was!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why Im not even a member of any other sites.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

I had a bit of a rough time a couple months back, and you are right... I always forget about everything else when I come here. Great people make this a great site.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X