Stupid People P!$$ me off!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People P!$$ me off!!!

Ok... so one of my friends and I were standing around talking about our cars last night before I left a party... when this white Jeep Grand Cherokee starts to pull out of a parking space EXTREMELY fast cuts too close and knocks the #*!! out of another truck that was sitting in the adjacent parking spot. The idiot pulls out of the parking lot screeching his tires leaving his own front bumper in the parking lot. Well, Todd (my friend) and I walk over to the truck that this goober hit and there is nothing but a tiny scratch on the rear bumper... We, being the car people that we are, and after a few drinks, were TOTALLY pissed and were like... "Oh #*!! no... this joker ain't gettin' this bumper back!" So we took it back to his apartment and went back out to talk to the owner of the truck that was hit... they called the cops and hopefully they picked up a guy in a white jeep for drinking, who was missing a bumper last night!! We now have plans to saw said bumper in half and mount on each of our respective walls! Some people are SO stupid and inconsiderate!! I swear on everything holy and my grandfather's grave that if someone ever did something like that to my car and just drove off and I caught them, there mother would when she saw what I'd done to them!
    But hey... I got a Jeep Grand Cherokee bumper out of it! haha...
    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )
Working...
X