Deep Breath.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Breath.

I just want to say to everyone that I'm sorry if I seem a little edgy lately. Life has been stressfull recently with Tami's job, the Z going away to storage, daycare, etc..and I need to make sure it does not sour my mood. Anyhow I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I mean no harm, and please cut me a little forgiveness. Also I want a Corvette in a terrible way and have been for Tami's income to pick up so I can start looking. It's picking up, but more slowly than anticipated and the clinic she contracts at keeps screwing up her billing. Hopefully things settle down a bit for Christmas.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

No need to apologize, Broh. We're all cranky here anyway.

Believe me, I know what financial stress can do to you. I didn't get out of that until fairly recently, and I feel 1,000 times better. Things will turn around. Just keep on keeping on.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I feel your pain broh. I'm still cranky from not having my house completed from last year's hurricane, let alone fixing what was damaged this year. For what it's worth, ken is always cranky so you're in good company.

Comment

wev'e all been there broh, your'e preaching to the choir here...LOL

dont give it a second thought....

besides, now the Joe had figured out how to work on cars..(kinda) ...he wont be on here being the moderator from h#ll as much......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Been on a clearance for my new job for the past 9 months now

Suffice to say, we all have reasons why we get a little on edge at times....Drive on, broh!
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
            Been on a clearance for my new job for the past 9 months now

Suffice to say, we all have reasons why we get a little on edge at times....Drive on, broh!
            Yeah I understand that. My contract expires on December 12th. I have no guarantee I will have a job after that. They are trying to hire me on as permenant staff, but might not be able to. In that case they say they will extend my contract, but there is no guarantee.

I hate uncertainty.

Good luck with your job.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              I feel your pain broh. I'm still cranky from not having my house completed from last year's hurricane, let alone fixing what was damaged this year. For what it's worth, ken is always cranky so you're in good company.
              I commend you for your ability to not completely lose your cool over all this hurricane crap. It must be hard to stay sane.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                I commend you for your ability to not completely lose your cool over all this hurricane crap. It must be hard to stay sane.
                Stay sane? I went over the edge last year and just haven't made it back to reality yet. Seriously, I had to take a big step back, take a deep breath and come to the realization that there wasn't a thing I could do to change the situation and I had roll with the punches. Truth be known, it depresses the hell out of my when I think about it. So I try not to think about it and just go about my daily routine and little by little, take care of business. I'll be so glad when I finally get my garage back. It's useable, but not to the extent is was before mother nature pulled her pranks.

Comment

It's all good Tracy! If life weren't stressful, then we wouldn't know what the heck to do with ourselves. Hope the vette becomes a reality!.....and remember....TEST DRIVE the vette!
                  j/k man

Comment

Yeah, nothing like a little stress, anxiety, job pressure, financial situation to bring out the best in people! Man, it's a good thing I'm not married and don't have kids. They wouldn't stand a chance against the Camaros!
                    69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
                    70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
                    2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Working...
                    X