Carfax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carfax

I have an unlimited Carfax until the end of November. If anyone needs a VIN checked, let me know.
    1994 Trans Am GT, LT1, M6, Hurst Shifter, Leather, Eagle Wheels, Flowmaster cat back, !CAGS, 160 stat, Best ET 13.73@100 -- Updated mods: SLP CAI, SLP clutch kit, Nitto tires, Lou's short stick, SLP leather knob

no offense, but carfax sucks. we ran some vins at my office on vehicles whe knew had major repairs and even been in minor and medium accidents.......they didnt list any of that stuff...... why?....they support the sellers market...

just two centin.....

they tried to get us, gsa fleet, to sign up with them.......LOL.....no way

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      no offense, but carfax sucks. we ran some vins at my office on vehicles whe knew had major repairs and even been in minor and medium accidents.......they didnt list any of that stuff...... why?....they support the sellers market...

just two centin.....

they tried to get us, gsa fleet, to sign up with them.......LOL.....no way
      We're looking for a used suburban and carfax has saved me twice so far from purchasing vehicles that have been in moderate to severe accidents and the dealership said the carfax was clean. While I agree that some or all information on most vehicles will not be 100% accurate, I do feel some better having access to the carfax info while shopping for a used vehicle. I guess what I'm saying is that some info is better than at all.

btw, no offense taken
      1994 Trans Am GT, LT1, M6, Hurst Shifter, Leather, Eagle Wheels, Flowmaster cat back, !CAGS, 160 stat, Best ET 13.73@100 -- Updated mods: SLP CAI, SLP clutch kit, Nitto tires, Lou's short stick, SLP leather knob

Comment

Working...
      X