Umm... who cares??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm... who cares??

You guys ought to enjoy this... as if anyone cares what 50 Cent and Kanye West think...
    50 Cent Disagrees with Kanye West

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
    1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

I admit, both artists are artists in their own right...Kanye is quite entertaining. That wasn't the case when he made those poor remarks about "W"...it almost made me want to throw up.

For a change some sense came out of an entertainer...seems like 50 cent didn't take the "blame the President" route like almost everyone else. I commend him on that note...but then I got this uneasy feeling when he said he was Kanye's success factor...um, yeah.

So yeah, I do care what these kinds of people are saying...a lot of people actually are influenced by them.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

well the way i look at it

50 cent has a way to get on the general side of a large amount of the public and un-offend anyone that was offended by kanye wests statement

with a new movie coming out wouldnt it make sense to be as nice to everyone as possible and also to get as much news as possible hell if he can get an interview about him disagreeing with kanye on msn and have them throw in that he has a new movie coming out im sure hes willing to do it

i could be wrong though maybe this rich guy is actually kind hearted .......................
      1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

I'm no hip-hop fan. Far from it, but I can respect every genre of music. With that said, I have to think what 50 cent said was what he feels. He bought Mike Tyson's old mansion here in CT. He does a lot of community work around here. I know most celebs do that for PR, but it just seems he's always doing something around here, and he gives way more money to the community than I hear of other entertainers. Maybe it's just because he lives here, and I hear about it more.

Still, what Kanye said was just ridiculous. I don't think it was too tough for anyone to disagree with him.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Kayne is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X