A day of mods....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day of mods....

Whew...been busy today. Did the TB Coolent bypass this morning. With the plumbing off I decided to do the Bump Stop mod while I was in there. Then new airfilters for both cars. 32mm front Sway Bar is coming soon.

To top it off I was also tearing the 'puter apart! New graphics card and Power Supply!! 425W, oh yeah! The 'ol 250W wasn't puting out enough juice anymore.

New graphics card kicks buttocks too. Leadtek version of the NVidia 6800.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
    Whew...been busy today. Did the TB Coolent bypass this morning. With the plumbing off I decided to do the Bump Stop mod while I was in there. Then new airfilters for both cars. 32mm front Sway Bar is coming soon.

To top it off I was also tearing the 'puter apart! New graphics card and Power Supply!! 425W, oh yeah! The 'ol 250W wasn't puting out enough juice anymore.

New graphics card kicks buttocks too. Leadtek version of the NVidia 6800.
    Whats a "bumb stop" mod?
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

32mm front Sway Bar is coming soon
      Just put mine on yesterday and a strut tower bar. I was very suprised in the handling afterwards.
      96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
        Whats a "bumb stop" mod?
        Grinding down the stop for the throttle body blade so the blade opens to 90 degrees (or close to it).

http://www.installuniversity.com./in..._bump_stop.htm

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Working...
        X