So anyone here remember me? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So anyone here remember me? :)

I havent posted here for what seems like years! In fact it may have been years! I've been trying to get in touch with Fred Injuneer to no avail. I see him post here so where's he hiding .

I still have the bird and its been through quite alot. The last thing that happened was someone backed into it a few months ago at the mall despite me parking away from civilization. Before that some turd keyed it down the driver's side door into part of the flames...and on my birthday of all days .

2000 Formula
    Custom flame job, SLP Headers & ORY-pipe, Whisper Lid, Free Air Mod, Ported MAF, Loud Mouth Cat Back, BMR LCA's, Other stuff that Im too lazy to list right now

I sure do Last time I was at skyline with ya I raced ya and wound out 4th gear
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Of course I remember you.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

vagely............................

aren't you that 6 foot 8 inch brunette with the grand am that has orange flames on it....................

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

lo Michelle.........welcome back... this is still the best f body forum for "normal" folks out there.... gr8 bunch of people here, no flames (no pun intended) , no cussing, no dirty jokes (pg 13 is ok)....etc....

Fred is on here off and on, I'm sure he'll respond when he see's your page.

Where are you located now? Still in V?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

no flames , no cussing, no dirty jokes (pg 13 is ok)....etc....
          Oh, now you just ran her off again. Sheesh.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Sure do..... hard to forget that flame job.

Comment

Glad some people remember me . Yeah Norm I know you wouldnt forget me and neither should Kermit De Frog. And Norman's right.....ken can scare anyone away. Yes I'm still in VA in Manassas now and should be there till next July when the lease is up. I had to get a new clutch for the car this past winter. My boyfriend installed that and he also bought me a set of orange BMR LCA's. The front of the car was repainted again this past May along with the keyed door. It was just to a small tune of $1200. Thankfully I only had to pay $84 of that. The painter told me though that since the front has been repainted so many times that the next time something happens I will have to get a new front bumper and gfx (since the gfx is on with epoxy). I hope nothing else happens

Thanks for the compliments btw on the car

2000 Formula
              Custom flame job, SLP Headers & ORY-pipe, Whisper Lid, Free Air Mod, Ported MAF, Loud Mouth Cat Back, BMR LCA's, Other stuff that Im too lazy to list right now

Comment

Hi Michelle....

Still here.... still a grumpy old man . Send me an e-mail or a PM.

Still have several pictures of your car from the Cops 'n' Rodders show.
                Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

nope dont remember you. i think u were on here be4 i was born but welcome back anyways!
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
                    nope dont remember you. i think u were on here be4 i was born but welcome back anyways!

ouch..thats gonna hurt............ LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I doubt I was on here before you were born . I started in 1999 when I had my V6. I know Joe, Ken, Norm and Fred were here then. Ahh those were the days! HAHAHAHAHHA. Anyway how ya doing Fred? I'll shoot ya a PM . I sent an email to you months ago and never heard back.

2000 Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Flamin' bird
                        I havent posted here for what seems like years! In fact it may have been years! I've been trying to get in touch with Fred Injuneer to no avail. I see him post here so where's he hiding .

I still have the bird and its been through quite alot. The last thing that happened was someone backed into it a few months ago at the mall despite me parking away from civilization. Before that some turd keyed it down the driver's side door into part of the flames...and on my birthday of all days .
                        Yes, I remember you too. lol You gave me your room.......

Your car is looking nice as always.......

Comment

Working...
                        X