Oh wow. This is sad!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow. This is sad!

Normally I love the look of LT1 Camaros, but this fool destroyed one. On top of that he claims it is "rare" because of the F1 kit that anyone could and still can buy and install on any Camaro.

Man, is this thing fugly. There is not a single thing about it I like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

At least he's not trying to get 10K for it or something... the paint is just frightening though...

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
    1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Is it just me or does it look as though it should have some kind of front dam under the front facia? It looks in complete. It has side skirts rear skirt but no fron skirt. I personaly dont mind the car except for the front facia, and the paint by the lights...

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
      Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
      6.2L/382.97 ci
      Custom PROM Dyno tuned
      WCT-5 speed
      BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
      Boss MS 18" Rims
      Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
      Custom Dual exhaust
      1LE upgrade
      Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
      In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by DeWynter
        Is it just me or does it look as though it should have some kind of front dam under the front facia? It looks in complete. It has side skirts rear skirt but no fron skirt. I personaly dont mind the car except for the front facia, and the paint by the lights...
        I dont like the rims either... But yeah, if you returned it to stock it would be fine.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

hood is the only part i like, not the paint, rims, system, etc
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I'll give him $100 to take it OFF of ebay!
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

I like the red on the scoop, but the red around the front valance and the headlight area has to go. With those areas re-painted silver and some decent rims, it wouldn't be all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                I like the red on the scoop, but the red around the front valance and the headlight area has to go. With those areas re-painted silver and some decent rims, it wouldn't be all that bad.
                Exactly what I was thinking...
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

The front bumper extension was probably ripped off. Look at the last picture. You can see alot of scrapes & gouges on the front from him hitting things.
                  No F-Body right now

Comment

hahahaha----my favorite part is where he says there is only a "minor scuff" on the right front fender. when he shows a picture of the front fascias pain ripped off probably from going over speed bumps too fast.

hahaha...some people
                    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Well, the price is certainly right. Not a bad deal for an LT1 f-body with 76K on the clock. If it all checked out with Carfax, the ugly stuff could be removed fairly easily. I agree the scoop painted red is pretty nice, but the headlight area should be silver or black.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Its got a rebuilt title.
                        No F-Body right now

Comment

hahahahaha
                          what the hell happened to the exterior? the sounds look nice though
                          2000 Firebird, midnight blue, chrome 5 spokes

Comment

Working...
                          X