Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for Trans Am stuff for me dorm room.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for Trans Am stuff for me dorm room.

Well Im finally going away to Western Illinois University in January. I am trying to find some Trans Am gear to decorate my room with . I mainly want a rug that says "Trans Am" on it or even with the firechicken logo. If anybody knows anywhere or sites to browse through please post it. I really really want one.
    thanks
    tommy
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

ebay i think u can even still get the neon "Trans AM" bar signs
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Shiver me timbers matey. HAHAHA At first I thought you were a pirate with you post title Anyway check out Ebay like the other person said. They have tons of stuff. I have bought alot of TransAm/Firebird items there.

2000 Formula
      Custom flame job, SLP Headers & ORY-pipe, Whisper Lid, Free Air Mod, Ported MAF, Loud Mouth Cat Back, BMR LCA's, Other stuff that Im too lazy to list right now

Comment

Western has an excellent Criminal Justice program. In fact it's the only school in the state of IL who offers actual police training on the spot before you actually get hired on the force and go to the academy.
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by Flamin' bird
          Shiver me timbers matey. HAHAHA At first I thought you were a pirate with you post title Anyway check out Ebay like the other person said. They have tons of stuff. I have bought alot of TransAm/Firebird items there.
          ROTFLMAO!! I always wondered if he was a pirate as well!

Ahoy there matey!!

I would just look on eBay as well.

Comment

We must be the only ones that caught that or cared to comment

2000 Formula
            Custom flame job, SLP Headers & ORY-pipe, Whisper Lid, Free Air Mod, Ported MAF, Loud Mouth Cat Back, BMR LCA's, Other stuff that Im too lazy to list right now

Comment

LOL, i had no idea what u guys were talking about at first, now i finally get it, and yes i am a pirate. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
              1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
              X