See if you can figure this out... I can't

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See if you can figure this out... I can't

My wife had a bit of an altercation with another parent at my son's school, and she was trying to describe his car to me so I could keep an eye out. This is how she describes it: small (smaller than a Camry), 4 doors, black, has a "lip on back" (spoiler). She doesn't know the make, but says the model started with a "V". I can't for the life of me think of what it could be. I tried to make sure she wasn't thinking the make started with a V, like Volvo or VW, but she says no, it was the model name. I'm coming up blank on a small car that starts with a V. Chances are it's of the things she described, but anyone have any guesses as to what kind of car she's describing?
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Could very well be a Honda Civic with the Vtec badge, Often times that is the badge that people see.

Comment

good thought Joe, I also just thought about an Acura Vigor. About the right size and usually has a spolier. I'll have to ask her if that sounds familiar.
      Dave M

Comment

I've been doing a search and the only other sedan with a V name I can find is a Suzuki Verona. I'll have to ask her when she wakes up.
        Dave M

Comment

Another thing to ask her is the placement of the badge. That can narrow things down as well.

Comment

I did a Google search by typing "Crappy little cars with spoiler and or lip, model name V*"

You'll be surprised what comes up.

I actually did a real search on Edminds.com for models beginning with V. I came up with the same models you had (Vigor, Verona). The Vigor looked to be about the size of a Camry, except it was a coupe. The Verona was close, however. Joe's Vtec suggestion is also a very good point.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Sounds like my friends car an Acura TSX.

2000 Formula
              Custom flame job, SLP Headers & ORY-pipe, Whisper Lid, Free Air Mod, Ported MAF, Loud Mouth Cat Back, BMR LCA's, Other stuff that Im too lazy to list right now

Comment

Working...
              X