Thanks to all the Veterans out there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all the Veterans out there

Thanks for doing a job not everyone would do.

Please remember the POW/MIA that are still not home, and to all those who will never come home.

Originally posted by RagtopRay
    Thanks for doing a job not everyone would do.

Please remember the POW/MIA that are still not home, and to all those who will never come home.
    here here!

they were "there" so we could be "here".....in peace.

although Im a vet (korean conflict and Nam)... I rarely think about it, because my Dad, a retired Air Force full Col., WWII fighter pilot, Korean war fighter pilot, and twice viet nam fighter pilot..... makes a shaddow that i dont come close to fitting........

here's to all the vets. and to the ones there now who will be vets.

God bless you.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Agreed, Lets not forget the ones that never made it back..
      96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

To all Vets,
        Please accept my personal "thank you" for your dedication to this country which makes it the greatest in the world. If it weren't why are so many people trying to get inhere and so few are trying to leave.

Phrase of the day "It's the people that make this country great, not the government." Here's to you.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

God bless you and God bless America.

Thanks to all of you.
          1997 z28 ex Pony Express racer ( amateur rally and track day car now ) w/ 383 LT1, V1-T s/c, Victor Jr. heads, Engle custom cam, Accel DFI, Alcon 14" / Baer 13" brakes, Strange rr. axle. Full roll cage, seats and belts.

´71 Camaro L-48 ex-vintage track day racer clone, ´71 AMC Javelin, ´69 Plymouth Barracuda 340 clone, ´70 Barracuda project car, ´69 Shelby Mustang GT350 project car, ´94 Mustang GT s/c track day car.

Self portrait: Nowadays more a collector than a racer . Still crazy for those Trans-Am races.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughtful post and, in turn, I would like to thank all the other vets for serving our country, and also the Brits & the Aussies who are always at our side.

Comment

Working...
            X