Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time - OSU vs Michigan

Go Bucks - gonna be a great one!
    Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

Go Blue! 7 days and counting...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

It's going to be another barn burner. Since I am an Ohio boy, it's

GO BUCKS !
      2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Hail! To the Victors Valiant!

Hail! To the Conquering Heroes!

Hail! Hail! To Michigan, the Leaders and Best!!!!
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

The big game is tomorrow! Let's go Wolverines!!!

Comment

Great game......especially if your an Ohio State Buckeye like me.

Jim Tressel is now 4-1 versus Michigan......quite a change from the John Cooper era.
            2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Yep, it was a good game, but the better game was the Penn State MSU game...

Great to see Joe back on top...

Go PSU...
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

The Buckeyes actually let them keep it close. I wonder if Lloyd Carr is feeling any pressure????
                Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Comment

WE ARE.......

PENN STATE!!!!!!!
                  Dave M
                  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I have to hand it to Penn State - I realy feel they were the only ones to beat us this year. True we have an "L" in the win/loss column to Texas but we should not have lost that game - we really dominated it everywhere except the score board. Penn State flat out beat us. I do wish we had another shot at Penn State - I REALLY think the out come would be different now. Our offense is clicking now! You heard it here first - OSU will beat up anyone they play in the bowl game.

Comment

It's been a tough couple of years for Penn State.. We've had season tickets for about 18 years and we only made 1 game this year.

We want that last few seconds back of the Michigan game...
                      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
                        It's been a tough couple of years for Penn State.. We've had season tickets for about 18 years and we only made 1 game this year.

We want that last few seconds back of the Michigan game...

That Michigan game will haunt me for years to come. 1 second away from an undeafeated season!!! ARG!
                        Dave M

Comment

Yeah - That was tough. It would probably have ended like the 1994 season... Undefeated and won the Rose bowl to not get the ranking for the national championship. The BCS is supposed to help that, but it could be set up a whole lot better. Dave do you ever go to the PSU games?
                          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
                            Yeah - That was tough. It would probably have ended like the 1994 season... Undefeated and won the Rose bowl to not get the ranking for the national championship. The BCS is supposed to help that, but it could be set up a whole lot better. Dave do you ever go to the PSU games?

I did my first 2 years at PSU-Altoona, which is only 30-40 minutes away from State College so we went to every home game during those two years. That was the 96-97 and 97-98 seasons. I don't think I've been to a game since. Got married and had a kid right after that, then "the bad years" came and I didn't really have anny interest in seeing that in person.

I'm hoping to get some student tickets to a a game next year. I don't want to go unless I can sit in the student section. I'd like to take my wife and let her experience it, she's never been to a football game.
                            Dave M

Comment

Working...
                            X