A beautiful thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A beautiful thing

Well heres my 2nd attempt at posting this one lol... I was going down the road one day and a convoy of Corvettes passed us so I had to take some pics.. It had a few new z06's if only i could afford one :-(

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Probably headin' to Norm's house
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

ooooooooooo yummy yummy......... Nice......
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
        Looks like mine fell off the back. LOL

Funny you posted those pics. Yesterday I was getting on the highway in Blue Springs, MO and just as I merged into traffic, an entire transport passed me. it was completely loaded with C6s. Only one Z06. It turned out, it was headed to the dealership where I was going to pick up some parts. I watched them unload the black Z06.

Yes, a beautiful thing indeed.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

drooooooooool...

wow...just give me one. I hope he was driving easy...you don't want one of those Z06's coming off. I'll be the first to jump in a drive off.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
            hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!111

good one!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Here are my pics from the other day.

Comment

blah ridiculous..i want one :-(

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
                **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
                **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

sry Fir3bird but im getting to the point where i almost dont trust the newer corvettes, i like the design however. but i live in the heartland state of illinois and with a car that light with engines getting that big, you go through some of our more common turns around here and it will be like driving on black ice. i think they should stick with what they excel at... the 350's. i'll take a trans am anyday. i use the weight to keep the wheels on the ground, lol. HOWEVER, i wouldnt mind a blue or crimson '68 vette w/ a 327; or a 67 firebird coupe!!!

FYI: believe it or not, the record for the fastest official speed as far as street legal cars go is held by a 1991 trans am w/ a twin turbo 355 w/ 1400 horses. it reached 298 mph beating the corvette which held a speed of almost 255 mph. GO TRANS AM!
                  1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
                  V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
                  previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_82
                    sry Fir3bird but im getting to the point where i almost dont trust the newer corvettes, i like the design however. but i live in the heartland state of illinois and with a car that light with engines getting that big, you go through some of our more common turns around here and it will be like driving on black ice. i think they should stick with what they excel at... the 350's. i'll take a trans am anyday. i use the weight to keep the wheels on the ground, lol. HOWEVER, i wouldnt mind a blue or crimson '68 vette w/ a 327; or a 67 firebird coupe!!!

FYI: believe it or not, the record for the fastest official speed as far as street legal cars go is held by a 1991 trans am w/ a twin turbo 355 w/ 1400 horses. it reached 298 mph beating the corvette which held a speed of almost 255 mph. GO TRANS AM!
                    Wow, I got to admit, that is the first time I've ever heard someone go that direction.

Comment

I want a Vette. I'd trade my 95 Z28 for a 95 Vette any day. I'm sure the C6 in any trim is faster than a ZR1 but that was the neatest sounding engine I have ever heard.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Yeah, I'd take a C6 over my Z anyday. I love the Z, but the C6 is definitely a better car. Plus you have those 2 things called ABS and TCS to aide you in keeping the car from spinning .

Also, didn't this thread die out a while ago?
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z

Also, didn't this thread die out a while ago?
                          It has been revived. Yes, it lives again.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                            It has been revived. Yes, it lives again.
                            Somebody hide the thread diphibulator lol
                            Steve
                            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

sry Fir3bird but im getting to the point where i almost dont trust the newer corvettes, i like the design however. but i live in the heartland state of illinois and with a car that light with engines getting that big, you go through some of our more common turns around here and it will be like driving on black ice. i think they should stick with what they excel at... the 350's.!
                              Interesting opinion to say the least! Chevy hasn't put a 350 in a Corvette since 1996. What in the world is wrong with 510+ HP in a fine piece of hardware like the C6 Z06?

Comment

Working...
                              X