No announcement yet.

Post your picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i think is really cool is that im seeing more and more females join the car scene, not just the import but also now the domestic, it cool to see younger females gettin into american cars and do their own work, not the typical baby boomer generation women.
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Nice to meet ya. Welcome and these guys are the greatest. They can tell you what ever you need to know about the f-bodys and are great friends!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

• only pic I have right now with me and the T-N-A in it is my halloween picture.

so for those of you who have not seen it here you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fb0dY HoTTiE LS1
          lol glad to see im welcome , and sry guys im taken anyway so no need for trouble
          hell, i wish i at least had a girl just as a friend who was this into cars, lol. who ever he is, he's lucky.
          1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
          V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
          previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by furyus65
            Go Speed!!!
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
            X