almost got goosed today..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost got goosed today..........

went to the gym, it wasn't very crowded... parked the gto up in front of an office bld that was closed (sunday) and i can see it from inside the gym.....

anyway, there are several small lake around this area, the owner of the property turned it into some kind of water fowl refuge...

i glanced at the goat on the way to another machine in the gym and swore i saw something moving right in front of it.....

i looked again......yup...there is!

i took off out the front door, in warm up pants and friggin under armour sleevless shirt (its 40 outside...)..and trotted over to find this goose ...domestic type...half ass jumping and flapping its wings like its trying to jump up on the hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so, being an animal lover (not that i would not have gotten quite physical with this chump had he/she done that)...i gently started to trying to shoo the beastly bird away.... it wouldnt budge, it started hissing at me.... now im getting pissed... so i start stomping my feet between it and the nose of the goat.... it kept hissing...... im like...wtf? what am i going to do ...my keys are inside my locker and im not leaving this bird on drugs alone here.... thats when i lost it..... i threw my arms up in the air and made myself as big as possible and started yelling at the top of my lungs lurching forward at this thing... it took off running (waddling) away... i stayed hot on his ass untill i was sure he/she was headed back towards the little body of water.....which..was a good half of a parking lot......

thats when it dawned on me......i stopped, and looked around... not only were a half dozen folks in the gym looking out the window laughing, but the parking lot about 50 yards away, a movie theater parking lot, had a dozen or more folks looking and laughing, two were clapping........

being good natured, i flexed and beat my chest......then went back in the gym.........

ill never live it down......

shut up.......

bite me........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

yup Joe is right, u lost it
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Remember that guy with a Corvette that had the goose atack his car because of his reflection in the Zaino black paint?
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
        Remember that guy with a Corvette that had the goose atack his car because of his reflection in the Zaino black paint?
        yes, thats right, i remember that LOL.....

nasty birds, they can be

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
          yup Joe is right, u lost it
          what? you'd let a goose jump on the hood of your car? if so.......you are the one that lost it.............

Comment

And remember . . .

. . . they taste good, y'know.

Hey, can three million foxes be wrong? Not a chance.
            R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

i live in a hicktown, any wild animal shows its face, its bound to get blown off. dumb rednecks
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

you haven't lost anything Ken. Picturing all of that in my head...it sounded like something I'd do.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Ken - I would have paid to see that... Did anyone get pictures?
                  2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                  1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                  2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                  2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

This thread is worthless without video!

I bet that would have been hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                      This thread is worthless without video!

I bet that would have been hilarious!
                      Yes, video is required!! We need to see the nut running after the goose lol
                      Steve
                      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Ken- "What are you gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you, brother!?"
                        Goose- <<Wtf? I'm outta here>> *waddle waddle*
                        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                        SOLD- Kinda miss it
                        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                        SOLD- Good riddance!
                        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

my biggest fear, is someone in the gym video'd the thing.......

im ......

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha that is too much, thanks wolfman im sick as a dog right now and that really cheered me up, gotta love it!!!

p.s. I wouldnt let that freakin bird jump on my hood either...
                            -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha haahahah

Being a person who regularly gets attacked by buzzing bees, wasps, flys, and seagulls dropping clams and oysters on to my beater car at work (they drop them from up high to crack the shell - one time one nailed me on the #$*(&&! head with a clam ) I hate to say it but I can relate. Neighborhood stray bobtail cat one time freaked out when it saw it's reflection in the zaino'd hawk

I guess this is a case of the goat being goosed
                              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                              pics and info

Comment

Working...
                              X