• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfmans house at x-mas

http://www.mediagab.com/filedump/vid...tmaslights.wmv

Nice Job!
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
    oh sure, you sniveling little kissJoes(_!_)!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring it on.........

sleep tight..............

I know where you live........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

dunt furget im one of dem der red-neck

edit: that look good hanging above my frieplace

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

That is just Great ! THanks for that, made me laugh.
        1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
        "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

ok so this has been a debate between my friends and I... Do you think someone set that all up to the music or is it a stop animation??? Watch it closely...
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

Lmao.

Pretty funny house there wolfbreath. I gotta say that judging by the photo, some of that Asian Skin Care Cream woulda done you some good. It's the wrinkles, Doc. You gotta get rid of the wrinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              Lmao.

Pretty funny house there wolfbreath. I gotta say that judging by the photo, some of that Asian Skin Care Cream woulda done you some good. It's the wrinkles, Doc. You gotta get rid of the wrinkles.

that photo underwent mucho photo shopping to make it that ugly.... afterall, i had to come up with something............worse than you............

hee heee

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

its real, if u look just to the left of a house, theres a blinking light, it doesnt change its pattern.

Comment

Lmao.

Asian skin care cream wouldn't do him any good! He needs a Tammy Fay makeover!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                    that photo underwent mucho photo shopping to make it that ugly....
                    Should read:

Originally posted by wolfman
                    that photo underwent mucho photo shopping to make me look that good....

There's some things that even Zaino can't fix.

Comment

Should read:

There's some things that even Zaino can't fix.

your'e wrong...look how well my head buffed out.................................

Comment

Well I have to say I am surprised but this is true! This morning on TV they interviewed the homeowner of this house. It is computer controlled and he has a bank of FPGAs (flash programmed processors) controlling the lights. They showed his control room. He has a small FM transmitter set up so you can tune to that channel when near the house and hear the audio that is synchronized with the lights. Amazing setup. He said he guessed they had about 300 cars drive by last night to see it. Quote from the news anchor "No word on what the neighbors think about it." LOL I missed where they said the house was at though. Does anyone know?
                        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I should have known. http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/xmaslights.asp
                          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
                            its real, if u look just to the left of a house, theres a blinking light, it doesnt change its pattern.
                            Yup, thats what I said...My friends finally came to the same conclusion... Awesome...
                            Greg W. in West Michigan
                            1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                            1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                            1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                            1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                            1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                            <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
                              Yup, thats what I said...My friends finally came to the same conclusion... Awesome...
                              Read my lost post and goto that snopes link.

Comment

Working...
                              X